NDS B Days Joke - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the person flexing anonymously behind their keyboard
    I don’t see your name anywhere either Eric’s only friend.

Unregistered
    Yes, but I'm not the one calling him a coward. So, how about you untuck your penis and throw yours out there big boy.

Unregistered
    Yes, but I'm not the one calling him a coward. So, how about you untuck your penis and throw yours out there big boy.
    Sure. You first tough guy. And what would it cost me calling out an egomaniac lieutenant and posting my name? It’s kind of why this site was created. To avoid the obvious backlash for calling out issues at an agency that you work at. You must be one of the three useless sergeants that work got him. Useless in every way.

Unregistered
    It must be nice to have it both ways. The LT is coward because "you say so" and when it's time to show how much of a man you are you throw down the "backlash" defense.

I smell *****

Unregistered
    You have the same ole cone back every time.
    Put your name out there hypocrite

Unregistered
    Sure. You first tough guy. And what would it cost me calling out an egomaniac lieutenant and posting my name? It’s kind of why this site was created. To avoid the obvious backlash for calling out issues at an agency that you work at. You must be one of the three useless sergeants that work got him. Useless in every way.
    Hhhhmmmm sounds like you were picked on as a child. Grow up.

Unregistered
    Clearly sounds like some retard EZ had to tighten up at some point. Snowflake doesn't like to get scolded.

Unregistered
    Clearly sounds like some retard EZ had to tighten up at some point. Snowflake doesn't like to get scolded.
    Well that’s an interesting comment. Who scolds amp adult in a government job? Who does that? Wasn’t my point for starting this, but it makes a very interesting topic. Is scolding leadership? Are deputies children? WTF?

Unregistered
    "Discipline yourself and others won't need to"

John Wooden

Unregistered
    If you're going to come on here and bash somebody, have the testicular fortitude to post your name. It's too easy to take anonymous personal pot shots and hide behind a keyboard. I'll bet you walk up to him in the hallway and smile to his face and kiss his ass. Coward. And BTW, I'm not.bashing you personally, just your behavior.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast