NDS B Days Joke
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered

NDS B Days Joke

Must be nice to be a shift commander and not actually do anything. East Lake and East Lake Woodlands. Gas leak. All southbound traffic is stopped. Like five deputies block off southbound traffic. No cones. No merge. No traffic direction. Three deputies just standing there with dumb looks on their faces as a mile of backed up traffic merged itself from two they lane and the median lane on their to turn around. They just stand there in the road. not even moving their hands. It’s called traffic direction guys. I think one deputy tried to merge the traffic making u-turn with the northbound traffic. Where is the management? Oh that was the skinny bald lieutenant who just drove by this mess and did nothing. Great leadership!! Great management!!! What a freakin joke when you can’t even manage a damn road closure competently.

Unregistered

????

You mean the same skinny bald LT that was out of the car working the traffic light at Tarpon Woods.

Unregistered
    You mean the same badass that would invite you to take a swing whenever you grow a set of balls? The one who would crush you like a grape and then drill your mother with the power your wimpy daddy could never muster?

Unregistered
    The same baldy that loves to talk hard to people but has always been a punk
    Yupp that guy

Unregistered

Please expound

By using the descriptive "punk", I assume he talked tough to you and you sat there and did nothing. Somehow your lack of balls to step up makes him the punk. I see what you did there.

Unregistered
    Hahahahhahahaha hahahhaha. That’s the bad ass. The guy who worked Dayshift and training and no where else. Who was such a bad ass that even when they needed a sergeant in Training they wouldn’t bring him back. The guy who accidentally got promoted to LT. How, no one will ever know or understand. Cluster F#^k shift with a cluster f#%k commander.

Unregistered
    Also, I noted you skipped right over the fact he was out directing traffic on the gas leak you said he drove past.

Unregistered
    Accidentally promoted?!?! You think Bob wrote down the wrong name. The guy took the test once and got promoted a month after the new list came out. How the F is that an accident.

Unregistered
    Anyone who is a cop knows he’s a joke. His shift is a joke. His barking is a joke. His promotion was a joke. If that’s what the best candidate was then this place is a joke.

Unregistered
    Eric relax Sir all know it’s you taking up for yourself on here

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast