+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114
 

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

  1. #91
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hahahahha. So easy.

  2. #92
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Prohibited Conduct: Registered Users, Advertisers, and all those who use of, make purchases at, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:

    Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site
    Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law; Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person

  3. #93
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Back in the day we had Sheriffs who didn’t carry or monitor the radio all day and all night. Those same Sheriffs trusted the Majors who trusted the Captains who trusted the Lt-s who trusted the Sgts who trusted the Corporals who usually trusted the Deputies until they did something to lose that trust.

    These days everyone is terrified that the boss is gonna hear something on the radio that will set him off. So, instead of people leading, they anticipate what they feel the boss wants to hear and they react accordingly.

    Bob has done some great shit over the years but his micromanaging has wrecked the agency, no matter how many great things he does.

  4. #94
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prohibited Conduct: Registered Users, Advertisers, and all those who use of, make purchases at, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:

    Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site
    Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law; Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person
    A factual observation of a lieutenant was made and discussed. I didn’t turn this into almost 100 replies. Obviously there is something more to it. And this is the place to discuss his behavior. Especially considering the NDS Captain is The Invisible Man.

  5. #95
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A factual observation of a lieutenant was made and discussed. I didn’t turn this into almost 100 replies. Obviously there is something more to it. And this is the place to discuss his behavior. Especially considering the NDS Captain is The Invisible Man.
    He is not the only one. There are others like him sprinkled all over the administration. They are what makes this place a miserable place to work. Wish someone would come in and clean them out so the work environment would improve. Then promote better people.

  6. #96
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back in the day we had Sheriffs who didn’t carry or monitor the radio all day and all night. Those same Sheriffs trusted the Majors who trusted the Captains who trusted the Lt-s who trusted the Sgts who trusted the Corporals who usually trusted the Deputies until they did something to lose that trust.

    These days everyone is terrified that the boss is gonna hear something on the radio that will set him off. So, instead of people leading, they anticipate what they feel the boss wants to hear and they react accordingly.

    Bob has done some great shit over the years but his micromanaging has wrecked the agency, no matter how many great things he does.
    So for years deputies *****ed because they could not find a Sheriff and the Sheriff was nowhere to be found and now you ***** because there is a Sheriff that is all over and involved? Which way you want it bubba? This sheriff may not be perfect but he is better than the slug of ER and JC. I’ll take all the stuff bob has done over the ZREO Downes by JC and the drunk days of ER. JC did nothing and sh*it on deputies.

  7. #97
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So for years deputies *****ed because they could not find a Sheriff and the Sheriff was nowhere to be found and now you ***** because there is a Sheriff that is all over and involved? Which way you want it bubba? This sheriff may not be perfect but he is better than the slug of ER and JC. I’ll take all the stuff bob has done over the ZREO Downes by JC and the drunk days of ER. JC did nothing and sh*it on deputies.
    Agreed on one thing - Coats sh*t on the deputies when he appointed Bob Gualtieri Chief Deputy. Later on Coats recommended Bob Gualtieri as his replacement to Gov. Scott who rubber-stamped it. Senile Coats, an agency insider, is responsible for the liar who masquerades as sheriff today.

  8. #98
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How did this drift from EF the Bald Hitler and DG The Invisible Captain to the Sheriff? Stay focused dipshits.

  9. #99
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is not the only one. There are others like him sprinkled all over the administration. They are what makes this place a miserable place to work. Wish someone would come in and clean them out so the work environment would improve. Then promote better people.
    Give me your short list of "worthy" promotions. You seem to know who the right people are. Who would you make the replacements to all these "toxic" leaders.

  10. #100
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Easy, Santana

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •