Next Sergeant Exam

Unregistered

Next Sergeant Exam

Anyone know when the next sergeant exam is coming up? Also whats the next sergeant list looking like? Think it’ll move fast like last one?

Unregistered

Django

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know when the next sergeant exam is coming up? Also whats the next sergeant list looking like? Think it’ll move fast like last one?
    There will be no formal test.. they are using a device like tint meter that determines the pigment of one's skin.. there you have it. No studying needed.

Unregistered
    There will be no formal test.. they are using a device like tint meter that determines the pigment of one's skin.. there you have it. No studying needed.
    That’s only if you are already the rank of sgt trying to get to the rank of captain

Unregistered
    Anyone else with a “legit” answer?

Unregistered
    Anyone else with a “legit” answer?
    I believe they just promoted 10 more skipping the same three that were passed over last time due to whatever reasons (possible open investigations or such) which left 2 at the end of the list. So it looks like they ran the whole sergeant's list out except for 5 (those 3 skipped and the 2 left). The sergeant's exam is usually posted on the DLE section of the informant. Usually you have to do a letter of intent that you want to take it w/ application and they post the study material. I think they usually hold the testing in November/December.

Will it move fast you asked. It depends on how many Lieutenants we are short and sergeants we are short along with those leaving due to the DROP and retirement. That's all I know. Study, take it, and GOOD LUCK!