Pmb - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pmb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loser? Seguro? Groupie? Groupies are usually categorized as female/females, be advised, I'm no female. Yes, it's deverdad, I applied in 1995 and hired in 1996. I was having some fun on here to lighten things up, at least I'm not talking smack about co-workers, 33's, 34 deltas,39's or any other libel character issues/spewing false narratives on this site. Again, there is too much negativity in the world right now, lighten up! QSL?
    Well then if you aren’t a female, quit acting like one, being so CHISMOSA, it’s even worse that you’re a male, there groupie.. News Flash, This forum is for Leo’s wanting to vent not for wannabes that were hired in 1996 and couldn’t hack it... GTFOTS

Unregistered
    Well then if you aren’t a female, quit acting like one, being so CHISMOSA, it’s even worse that you’re a male, there groupie.. News Flash, This forum is for Leo’s wanting to vent not for wannabes that were hired in 1996 and couldn’t hack it... GTFOTS
    Doggie, if you need to vent go to psych services. In reference to wannabes, that makes no sense player, wannabes don't get hired or entertained. Couldn't hack it? LMAO, you think you know who I am , but you're way off course. Maybe or maybe not I'm still there! As for this website, it's for current,former and retired LEO's. Lastly, if this was true about no civilians allowed on here, tell them to take down the applicant forum..Doggie, lighten up bro, life ain't that bad. Stay safe and God bless

Unregistered
    McGrath is making stuff happen! I hope he doesn’t leave!

Unregistered
    Doggie, if you need to vent go to psych services. In reference to wannabes, that makes no sense player, wannabes don't get hired or entertained. Couldn't hack it? LMAO, you think you know who I am , but you're way off course. Maybe or maybe not I'm still there! As for this website, it's for current,former and retired LEO's. Lastly, if this was true about no civilians allowed on here, tell them to take down the applicant forum..Doggie, lighten up bro, life ain't that bad. Stay safe and God bless
    Hey Groupie, obviously you have memory issues, maybe that’s why you still applying since 1995. LMAO Imbecile, this thread is for the BIG DOGS, go back to the applicant thread and keep giving them your EXPERT advice on how to keep re applying and not giving up.. I checked on your application, it’s on the Chief’s desk.. 😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳Now go play with your COP 👮🏼*♀️👮🏼*♀️👮🏼*♀️dolls DOGGIE, GTFOTF ACERE🍅🍆🍆

Unregistered
    Hey
    Hey Groupie, obviously you have memory issues, maybe that’s why you still applying since 1995. LMAO Imbecile, this thread is for the BIG DOGS, go back to the applicant thread and keep giving them your EXPERT advice on how to keep re applying and not giving up.. I checked on your application, it’s on the Chief’s desk.. 😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳Now go play with your COP 👮🏼*♀️👮🏼*♀️👮🏼*♀️dolls DOGGIE, GTFOTF ACERE🍅🍆🍆

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Like ruin the place ?

Unregistered
    Lol he’s gone, transferred, along with others that dare to Challenge this major... just wait for the list.

It’s sad you want to move/kick good people that want to make the bureau look good.

Unregistered
    Castro has a long history of destroying every place she goes. The woman is a back-stabbing demon. There is nothing new here. The command staff knows it, yet they do nothing at all about it. The other day, she was bad mouthing the chief and his wife to her new little allies. She will turn on anyone the moment things don't go "as planned". This woman is toxic and needs to adjust her meds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    castro has a long history of destroying every place she goes. The woman is a back-stabbing demon. There is nothing new here. The command staff knows it, yet they do nothing at all about it. The other day, she was bad mouthing the chief and his wife to her new little allies. She will turn on anyone the moment things don't go "as planned". This woman is toxic and needs to adjust her meds.
    i call bs!!!!!!

Unregistered
    i call bs!!!!!!
    You call bs because you are delusional. I think JP did this shit on purpose.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast