Vehicle 1798
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle 1798

Unregistered

Vehicle 1798

Hey dikchead...

Turn signals are designed to be used when turning, stupid. You turned right on 49th from Ulmerton and then left into jail without signaling. Next time I’ll call the agency and make a formal complaint instead of giving you this warning. You’re welcome.

Unregistered
    Traffic tough guy. Your going to the PD for that petty ass shit? Impressive.

Unregistered
    Get a life you pos. Yeah cuz that’s what officers need now is douche bag kids turning on each other. You know how hard a time our bosses would give that officer?

Florida police officers hate each other. It’s garbage down here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey dikchead...

Turn signals are designed to be used when turning, stupid. You turned right on 49th from Ulmerton and then left into jail without signaling. Next time I’ll call the agency and make a formal complaint instead of giving you this warning. You’re welcome.
    Ur a f*ck boiiii get a life U d3mocrat loving beeatch.. go ve triggered somewhere else

Unregistered
    Traffic tough guy. Your going to the PD for that petty ass shit? Impressive.
    I think it said they were posting here instead of going to the PD. Thanks to the original poster for not tattling to the PD.

Unregistered
    Yeah, now go wash Bob's balls or do a couple lines with your stripper girlfriend sad sack of shit

Unregistered
    Yeah, now go wash Bob's balls or do a couple lines with your stripper girlfriend sad sack of shit
    Go fukc your mother, you little biitch.

Unregistered
    Go fukc your mother, you little biitch.
    nah he's right mr. star man. you are a f**k boi and you need to go wash your boss' balls. rat bit*h

Unregistered
    Go service BG and let him blow a load in your mouth.

Unregistered
    I love how they cracked the code of the poster!lolololololol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast