Open letter to McLynasforSheriff.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James, your ass is about to be handed to you! All the screen shots on your Facebook will be submitted as evidence when you get served with the civil lawsuit for defamation for the lies you are posting about TC. A clear one sided story with NO factual truth. You and Victoria Armstrong are being named in the suit being filed.
    This could easily be turned in to a class action civil suit with all the slander and lies he spreads. He only has the mclyin facts that he creates in his head based off of his interpretation of what he has read or edited videos. He will then try to make himself look like the hero vs the poor pathetic victim that he claims to be.

Unregistered
    James gave me his cell phone number, he said any one can call him day or night and he will be happy to answer any question you may have. 727-599-4374.

Unregistered
    James, I tried calling this number to ask you some questions but you didn't answer.

1. Why did you change your name?
    2. what is your arrest record, not convictions, just arrests?
    3. Why did you have your criminal arrest expunged?
    4. If you were not guilty, why did you take a plea to enter a first offender program?

Unregistered

F jm

JM can and beat his wife some more. He’s a career criminal who is salty because law enforcement is his enemy. He makes up statutory rules and re-cites statutes that he has no idea about; best yet his supporters are probably the only ones with a criminal record larger than his. He’s a mentally challenged individual who will never win as Sheriff or let alone win a argument with a retarded dog. Let him waste his money and time. He literally is the laughing story of the county and makes an valid argument for biggest shit stain on social media. He is a ****ing disease and wants to abolish all laws and let there be a anarchy society. JM if you’re reading this, go F yourself you ASS CLOWN.

Unregistered
    JM, I know you are not the smartest guy ( although you think you are ). You have to realize that all the pressure washing video is going to be used against you for the code and ordinance violations right? The documented reports the city of St. Pete will be citing you and guess what? after you loss you will be ordered to pay restitution for all the man hours to clean up your mess. You should do a public records request because I've seen the reports.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12