Open letter to McLynasforSheriff.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Open letter to McLynasforSheriff.com

I must say that I am NOT surprised to see the Tampa Bay Times endorsement of Eliseo Santana for Sheriff of Pinellas County. This ISN'T especially surprising since you have such an extensive CRIMINAL history, you know with all the arrests you have and your diversion plan for the bad checks and the expungements and the CHANGING of your name. Eliseo Santana may have CIVIL judgments but he has never been arrested and is not a criminal like YOU. I think the Tampa Bay Times did you a FAVOR NOT publishing the TRUTH about you, probably afraid of your lawsuit happy history. I think they should make your history public, I mean I sent them your docs and booking photo but I guess they didn't want to embarrass you any more than you have embarrassed yourself. And WTF is "scribd"? By posting the civil actions of Santana just shows that you are also DIRTY, the gloves are off? I think you the 270k Dems know just how dirty you are. In closing, I would like to thank the Tampa bay Times. With the endorsement of Eliseo Santana they saved me money on the flyers I will be mailing with your booking photo behind bars meme.

Unregistered
    James, you are showing your ignorance again. Your "GUERILLA" marketing campaign with Pressure washing the street, parking lots and sidewalks with you slogan is pretty desperate since no one contributed to your 20,000 dollar sign fundraiser you tried. You think your smart and again telling your scum followers that it would be against the law to remove it. PLEASE post the campaign law that would prohibit ANYONE from doing the same thing you did by pressure washing the side walk around the marking. There isn't one, its not a tangible thing. The County or any citizen for that matter has the absolute ability to wash all around it just like you did. So TECHNICALLY it isn't any Florida law and for you to think that it is shows that you have NO CLUE. Aug 18th YOU will be out by 8pm when Santana gets all the pre recorded mail in ballets.

Unregistered
    In FACT, JM violated the FS 106.143 and the County section 138.1334 (c) (11). May not be located on public property, may not be located on right of way or intersection.

Unregistered
    I just want to take a pressure washer and add the word F*ck to the top of his idiocracy. The dude seriously needs to be confined in a white jacket to work through his instabilities. The Hubbards are good people. God only knows who else’s property him and his goons did this to.

Unregistered
    James, I just want to let you know that Sheriff Gualtieri had nothing to do with the cleaning of the pressure washed stains you put on the public right of way. The Sheriff did not have anyone do it and the county did nothing, I know this because I DID IT. I took my own pressure washer and cleaned all the area around the other parts you missed. So ya, I did it. Its not against the law like you would have you unintelligent followers believe. I am not a Deputy but I do have a law background, and I know their ain't shzit you can do, File all the complaints you want.

Unregistered
    Fitting he wrote his name in scum.

Unregistered
    James, I cannot believe that your followers are that stupid to believe yet another LIE. Well I take that back, I do believe they are that stupid because they follow you. The Florida Sheriff's Association did NOT remove Sheriff Gualtieri from being president, He is still on the board. It wasn't the lunatic ranting full of lies email you sent out that's for sure. NO one absolutely NO ONE is scared that you had any chance at being Sheriff, in FACT you will be out August 18th. Then I suppose you will come up with some delusional conspiracy. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you to act like some hero taking credit for something that never happened and stupid people actually believe you. I am also currently reporting all of the fake accounts and names of those stupid people to Facebook, one by one.

Unregistered
    Watching his groupie preach law is about as pathetic as her being a top fan on the PCSO web page. Must have got her law degree at JM university. I considered his I can’t have real campaign signs graffiti no different than gangs tagging stuff. What a waste of water.

Unregistered
    James, your ass is about to be handed to you! All the screen shots on your Facebook will be submitted as evidence when you get served with the civil lawsuit for defamation for the lies you are posting about TC. A clear one sided story with NO factual truth. You and Victoria Armstrong are being named in the suit being filed.

Unregistered
    Hey James McLier, is it a sign or isn't it? Its a sign when you want something investigated but not a sign when code enforcement sends you a letter. So which is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast