FHP -Administratively Suspended

Unregistered

FHP -Administratively Suspended

I know of a rogue Trooper that has now been placed on “Administrative Suspensions”.
    I’m fully aware what that means but what is the magnitude of it? I’m with a different agency. How could I get the particulars on it? Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
    If he’s in Admin duties, chances are the investigation is still ongoing and you won’t be able to get any info on it. If the investigation is over, you can go through public records request at OPC.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he’s in Admin duties, chances are the investigation is still ongoing and you won’t be able to get any info on it. If the investigation is over, you can go through public records request at OPC.
    Plus, check FHP policy for length of time on Investigations.

Unregistered
    He’s actually on Administrative Suspension at the moment. So one would think the records should be available correct? And for someone to be placed on Administrative Suspension you must of really screwed up right? Thanks.

Unregistered
    He’s actually on Administrative Suspension at the moment. So one would think the records should be available correct? And for someone to be placed on Administrative Suspension you must of really screwed up right? Thanks.
    If he’s suspended, that means the investigation is done and the punishment is being carried out. If he’s on admin leave, with or without pay, it means the investigation is still taking place.

The details can be requested through the office of professional compliance if it is available for public record requests at this time.

Unregistered
    More importantly why do you care. Do you take some sick joy in his predicament?