Funny isn't it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny isn't it?

Unregistered

Funny isn't it?

I find it kind of hilarious that we haven't seen any clown emojis is a while.

Shortly after Green came to my page talking trash, and came here, and us letting out a little drop of what's coming, everyone went total radio silence.

What's that about?

Did the cat get someone's tongue.

More and more emails keep coming in, and it keeps losing worse and worse for the brass.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Shortly after Green came to my page talking trash, and came here, and us letting out a little drop of what's coming, everyone went total radio silence.

What's that about?

More and more emails keep coming in, and it keeps losing worse and worse for the brass.

Doc Justice
    *looking, but losing fits just as well.

Doc Justice

Unregistered

Thats

What's that about?

Doc Justice
    Thats because they are troll's and come on here say no proof. You could put all the proof in the world and they would post the same bs. That is the reason most have just stop reading the post on here. But hey Doc looking forward to reading them emails, you know the secret ones from them gmail accounts. Can't wait to see how deep that rabbit hole goes.

Unregistered
    Thats because they are troll's and come on here say no proof. You could put all the proof in the world and they would post the same bs. That is the reason most have just stop reading the post on here. But hey Doc looking forward to reading them emails, you know the secret ones from them gmail accounts. Can't wait to see how deep that rabbit hole goes.
    Below is one with Kennedy communicating with Burgess from private emails. Interesting how the date is the same day Murguido filed his second injunction against me.

If they had any idea how many emails I have from multiple sources, and what they show, they would have retired and left town already, possibly moving to a country without an extradition treaty. LOL.

What's hilarious is in all of Murguido's affidavits both for the injunction and the defamation case he claims that PINAC published his address and pictures of his house. First, how am I responsible for what others do, and how is that me stalking anybody? Second, Murguido's address and pictures of his house was never published in the article. Murguido's loser attorney, Eric Stettin, even filed a copy of the article as an exhibit, which doesn't have his address listed or a picture of his house. LMFAO

Did Murguido commit perjury? Why is HPD not acting on my complaint for Murguido falsifying these affidavits, when they have clear objective evidence?

I guess Rolle just really loves his lying cops. Maybe that's why he gave Wright so many promotions. Regardless, it certainly doesn't hurt my Monell claims.

Doc Justice

From: Major Scott Kennedy <Scott.Kennedy@homesteadpolice.com>
    Date: 22 Aug 2014 09:30:53 pm EDT
    To: "captj0n@bellsouth.net" <captj0n@bellsouth.net>
    Subject: Re: Alejandro Murguido

Unfortunately Ofc Murguido had to file another restraining order against this guy.

Unregistered
    Burgess going after Bateman.

Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:10 AM
    To:
    Subject: House

If anyone has a nice frontal shot of Bateman's house to demonstrate that he lives fancy please email it to me. Thanks

From gg

Jon

Unregistered
    Burgess sharing attorney privileged materials about my law suits with residents of the city. We have lots and lots of these.

Did Burgess just waived privilege for the city in my cases?

I think so.

It's also interesting how dishonest the attorneys are with the council about my cases as well. But that's how you rack up a bunch of billable hours.

Doc Justice

Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:50 AM
    To:
    Subject: Fwd: Status of McDonough Cases - Attorney-Client Privileged

Jon Burgess
    Councilman
    City of Homestead

Begin forwarded message:

To: "Jeff Porter" <JPorter@cityofhomestead.com>, "Larry Roth" <LRoth@cityofhomestead.com>, "Patricia Fairclough" <PFairclough@cityofhomestead.com>, "Elvis Maldonado" <EMaldonado@cityofhomestead.com>, "Jon Burgess" <JBurgess@cityofhomestead.com>, "Jenifer Bailey" <JBailey@cityofhomestead.com>, "Stephen Shelley" <SShelley@cityofhomestead.com>
    Cc: "George Gretsas" <GGretsas@cityofhomestead.com>, "Matthew Pearl" <MPearl@wsh-law.com>
    Subject: Status of McDonough Cases - Attorney-Client Privileged

Dear Mayor and Council:

Over the past couple of weeks, there have been a series of emails and Internet posts regarding the alleged status of the City’s ongoing litigation against James Eric McDonough. For the purpose of clearing up any confusion about the status of these various matters, below is a brief synopsis of the matters.

1. McDonough v. City of Homestead, Appellate Court: Florida Third District Court of Appeal Case No. 3D16-2462; Lower Court: Miami-Dade Circuit Court Case No. 16-12412

This is the only case that has been disposed of and was a complete loss by McDonough. Here, McDonough sued the City claiming that the City failed to properly respond to a public records request in October 2015. The City claimed that there were a total of 5 records responsive to McDonough’s request and all of them were confidential and exempt. The trial court, after conducting a private inspection of the documents, agreed that most of the exemptions claimed by the City were proper but found that City was not entitled to claim the risk management claims file exemption for two of the records requested. The City appealed the denial of its exemptions, and McDonough cross-appealed the documents that the trial court properly withheld from production. The appellate court ruled completely in favor of the City (disagreeing with all of McDonough’s meritless assertions) and held that not only were the claimed exemptions proper, the trial court should have upheld ALL of the City’s claimed exemptions. A copy of the appellate court’s ruling agreeing with all of our arguments is attached. The City then sought and received its appellate costs from McDonough, despite his numerous challenges – all of which were rejected by the courts, and ultimately, he was required to, and did in fact, write a check to the City for $939 for the costs the City incurred in this matter. A copy of the order awarding the City its costs against McDonough and the check written by McDonough are also attached.

2. McDonough v. City of Homestead, et al., United States District Court, Southern District of Florida Case No. 17-23227

After having this case previously dismissed, McDonough and his wife again brought dozens of claims against the City, 15 City employees, Miami-Dade County, 14 Miami Dade County employees, Monroe County, 3 Monroe County employees and Campbell Urgent Case and its resident physician, stemming from separate and distinct incidents occurring from October 2012 all the way through March 2015.

This matter was originally filed before U.S. District Court Judge Kathleen Williams, who dismissed the lawsuit as McDonough’s complaint was procedurally and substantively deficient. McDonough re-filed the lawsuit (now before U.S. District Court Judge Robert Scola), containing many of the same infirmities of the original complaint. As such, we have filed an omnibus motion to dismiss on behalf of all the City defendants, which is now fully briefed and awaiting a ruling from the Court. The motion, which is attached, seeks dismissal based on qualified immunity, failure to state a claim, and the statute of limitations. All other defendants have also filed motions to dismiss raising similar issues. The Court sua sponte (on its own) dismissed former City police officer Antonio Aquino, as McDonough failed to timely serve him with process.

3. McDonough v. City of Homestead et al., Miami-Dade Circuit Court Case No. 17-17515

In this case, McDonough asserts that the City’s specific responses to nine of his, at least hundred, records requests purportedly violated Chapter 119, the Public Records Law and that various City employees (including City Manager Gretsas, Police Chief Rolle And City Clerk Sewell) and Weiss Serota (including two of its attorneys, Sam Zeskind and Eric Stettin) violated the Miami-Dade County Charter by allegedly making misrepresentations. On May 21, 2018, we had a hearing on various motions to dismiss filed by the Defendants. Overall (and despite McDonough’s claims to the contrary), we obtained a favorable result. McDonough’s amended complaint, in its entirety, was dismissed (though it was without prejudice). This means that the judge agreed that McDonough had not properly alleged his claims against the City, City employees, and attorneys. As a result, McDonough will have 10 days to try to clean up his allegations and file a new amended complaint.

In addition, several claims were dismissed with prejudice (which means they are barred as a matter of law, and McDonough cannot include them in his second amended complaint). Specifically, all public records claims against City employees or attorneys in their personal capacities are dismissed and may not be reasserted. Similarly, McDonough may not reassert his public records claims based on the County Charter against any of the Defendants. In addition, any assertion that our firm took any action that was detrimental to the City for our own benefit is absolutely false. While there was a non-monetary claim against Sam Zeskind (and not the City) for violation of the County Charter for alleged misrepresentations made during various litigation proceedings, the Court dismissed such claim based upon the litigation privilege.

Once McDonough files his Second Amended Complaint, we will aggressively respond with new motions to dismiss directed at each of his new claims and proceed to set the motions for hearing on the earliest date the Court has available.

4. McDonough v. Murguido et al., Court: Miami-Dade Circuit Court Case No. 15-08342 CA 08

In this case, McDonough sued City police officer Alejandro Murguido in his personal capacity for common law defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress arising from Murguido reporting McDonough’s alleged criminal acts to the Miami Dade County Police Department. Though the case was not brought against the City (despite the City being put on notice by McDonough of a potential claim), it was recommended by the City’s insurance company, Travelers, that our firm provide a defense to Murguido under a reservation of rights. After investigating Murguido’s complaints, the Miami-Dade Police Department arrested McDonough and charged him with aggravated stalking and corruption by threat against the public servant. McDonough elected to participate in the Miami-Dade County pretrial diversion program, and after successful completion of said program, the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office dismissed all charges against him.

We are currently undertaking discovery efforts and have sought McDonough’s medical and mental health records based upon his claims for emotional distress and will be seeking summary judgment on behalf of Murguido based upon, among other theories, that McDonough’s voluntary decision to enter the pretrial diversion program admitted the legality of his arrest as a matter of law. Attached is a copy of McDonough’s pretrial diversion order from December 19, 2013.

If you have any questions, as always, please feel free to call Matt Pearl or me.

Respectfully submitted,

Matthew H. Mandel
    Member / Chair, Litigation Division

Unregistered
    How does Gretsas know an arrest was going to come the very next week?

Doc Justice

Subject: Re: DMC/Ernesto Perez
    Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:33:03 -0400
    To:

The arrest comes next week. Will be interesting to see who got the
    Illegal campaign contributions.

Unregistered
    How does Gretsas have copies of arrest warrants the day they are filed, before they are even given to an arrest team?

Even more curious, why is Gretsas sharing such information on open criminal investigations conducted between FDLE and the MDSAO?

Anyone want to guess who is Gretsas' mole within the MDSAO?

I think I have figured it out, but please provide your answers.

Doc Justice

Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:44 PM
    To:
    Subject: Warrant

>
    2 Attachments

Unregistered
    Or how about Weiss and Gretsas working with the AGO to make Bateman burn?

Doc Justice

Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:05 PM
    To:
    Subject: Fwd: Steven Bateman - Cross-Reply Brief

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonathan Tanoos <Jonathan.Tanoos@myfloridalegal.com>
    Date: May 4, 2017 at 2:52:45 PM EDT
    To: George Gretsas <GGretsas@cityofhomestead.com>
    Cc: Richard Polin <Richard.Polin@myfloridalegal.com>, Richard Jay Weiss <RWeiss@wsh-law.com>
    Subject: Re: Steven Bateman - Cross-Reply Brief

Dear Mr. Gretsas,
    Oral argument is set for 5/15.
    After oral argument, it is difficult to predict how long the appellate court will take to decide the case. It will depend in large part on whether the appellate court decides to issue a written opinion explaining its decision or instead to affirm (or uphold) the convictions and sentences without a written opinion.
    Typically, 75 percent of all cases before the Third DCA are resolved within 1 to 6 months.
    Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Thank you,
    Jon

Jonathan Tanoos
    Florida Office of Attorney General
    1 SE 3rd Ave., Ste. 900
    Miami, FL 33131
    Tel. (305) 377-5441
    E-mail. jonathan.tanoos@myfloridalegal.com

This e-mail is a public record under Florida's Public Records Law, Fla. Stat., ch. 119, and will be maintained and preserved for inspection and copying upon request.

Inactive hide details for George Gretsas ---05/02/2017 10:06:03 PM---Thanks. Any idea what the process and schedule is at this George Gretsas ---05/02/2017 10:06:03 PM---Thanks. Any idea what the process and schedule is at this point? On May 2, 2017, at 8:27 PM, Jonatha

To: Jonathan Tanoos <Jonathan.Tanoos@myfloridalegal.com>
    Cc: Richard Jay Weiss <RWeiss@wsh-law.com>, Richard Polin <Richard.Polin@myfloridalegal.com>
    Date: 05/02/2017 10:06 PM
    Subject: Re: Steven Bateman - Cross-Reply Brief

Thanks. Any idea what the process and schedule is at this point?

On May 2, 2017, at 8:27 PM, Jonathan Tanoos <Jonathan.Tanoos@myfloridalegal.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Weiss and Mr. Gretsas,
    Attached is the State's cross-reply brief filed today in the Steven Bateman appeal.
    Also, attached is a companion motion to file an oversized brief.
    Thank you,
    Jon

Jonathan Tanoos
    1 SE 3rd Ave., Ste. 900
    Miami, FL 33131
    Tel. (305) 377-5441

(See attached file: Filed cross reply 14-3072 FINAL 050217.pdf)(See attached file: Filed mot 14-3072 14-3110 050217.pdf)

This e-mail is a public record under Florida's Public Records Law, Fla. Stat., ch. 119, and will be maintained and preserved for inspection and copying upon request.
    <Filed cross reply 14-3072 FINAL 050217.pdf>
    <Filed mot 14-3072 14-3110 050217.pdf>

Unregistered
    Another with Weiss and Gretsas follwoing up on their coup against Bateman.

Doc Justice

From: Jonathan Tanoos <Jonathan.Tanoos@myfloridalegal.com>
    Date: March 9, 2018 at 5:03:14 PM EST
    To: Richard Jay Weiss <RWeiss@wsh-law.com>, George Gretsas <GGretsas@cityofhomestead.com>
    Subject: Bateman - FSC Review Denied

Dear Mr. Weiss & Mr. Gretsas,

Attached is the FSC’s order denying discretionary review in the Bateman appeal.

That concludes the direct appeal in the case.

The FSC will electronically deliver the order to the Third DCA. The Third DCA will lift the stay and issue mandate to the trial court. The trial court will then set the case for a hearing for the defendant to surrender and be taken into custody.

I will forward the mandate to you once it issues.

Thank you,

Jon

Jonathan Tanoos

1 SE 3rd Ave., Ste. 900

Miami, FL 33131

Tel. (305) 377-5441

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast