Funny isn't it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny isn't it?

Unregistered
    Not private emails, but why is Weiss sharing information about city business with only Gretsas and Burgess?

Doc Justice

To: "Jon Burgess (jburgess@cityofhomestead.com)" <jburgess@cityofhomestead.com>
    Cc: "George Gretsas" <GGretsas@cityofhomestead.com>
    Subject: FW: New Homestead Matter

Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 4:25 PM
    To: Eric P. Hockman
    Cc: Monique Sarraff-Ravelo; Matthew H. Mandel; Richard Jay Weiss; Lisa Werner
    Subject: New Homestead Matter

At Matt’s request, I’m forward to you documents in a new Homestead matter. Once June has assigned a number, I’ll move the documents to the proper file number. There are two DVDs which are voluminous (taking about 2 hours to copy to M drive) so for now I have made a duplicate set of DVDs to maintain in Broward, forwarding the original DVDs (Items 15 and 16) along with the remainder of the file. Thanks.

Richard Weiss

Unregistered
    The above copy and pasted emails doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. There are hundreds of emails, and dozens of attachments.

We are going through them all, organizing, and filling in the missing gaps.

Also waiting for Homestead to provide my records requests, where I can cross reference with all the emails provided by my sources, and almost guaranteed to bust them illegally hiding records, yet again, as they don't know who all of my sources are, or what exactly I have.

Now they have to provide everything, or get busted yet once again.

Doc Justice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12