The ALPHA BRAVO plan will be big problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    They abuse the overtime through the rank of Lieutenant and then when they become salaried employees (Captain and above) their life's mission becomes to cut overtime. Fuchen hypocrites!!

Unregistered
    Oh Ricky I hope you hear this we only had 3 officers in the north end on mids the other night. Your cheap 0 ways are going to cause one of us to get hurt. How are 3 officers supposed to work a scene or even hold a permitter. Oh well it’s obvious that you do not care every understaffed shift is being documented and will be placed in front of scum bag Sheldon Fox to do his piece on “ beach chief does not care about his officers “. Beach chief blunder. Get off your high horse chief and get your balls back from city hall

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Ricky I hope you hear this we only had 3 officers in the north end on mids the other night. Your cheap 0 ways are going to cause one of us to get hurt. How are 3 officers supposed to work a scene or even hold a permitter. Oh well it’s obvious that you do not care every understaffed shift is being documented and will be placed in front of scum bag Sheldon Fox to do his piece on “ beach chief does not care about his officers “. Beach chief blunder. Get off your high horse chief and get your balls back from city hall
    Message was heard don’t complain when you’re held over. Can’t have it both ways. Either we’re short or people are held over.

Unregistered
    You can not run a police agency on just 2 shifts, has never worked, will never work, especially a high population dense city. The need to reinvent the wheel is the mindset of a manager not a leader. You are making the quality of the police work implode, you are making your troops miserable and fatigue will set in and then health issues will get worse and more widespread, do you guys even listen to Doctor Spina Taylor???? You have a subject matter expert on staff who is professional and polite warning you , do you not see the emails? If officers get hurt it will not be covid it will be improper planning. A square peg will not fit a round hole kid , been down this road, done it .... Epic fail kid. A reason why your fire department is not emulating this bad idea. Miami no, Miami Dade no, Hialeah no, school board no, FHP NO, Surfside no, north bay village no, Sunni isles no, Aventura no, south Miami no, coral gables no, homestead no, Hollywood beach no, Noth Miami no, NMB no...... Stop playing games with your public servants lives , officers are going to get hurt and you did it. Wake up kid.
    Surfiside, sunny isles, and north bay village are working 12s. And Hollywood is working a much worse shift from what we're working now with rotating days off. Correct me if I'm wrong ..

Unregistered
    Message was heard don’t complain when you’re held over. Can’t have it both ways. Either we’re short or people are held over.
    How about pre staffing overtime positions to fill the gaps in personnel shotage that take place twice a day during shift changes. Oh, I forgot, they don't give a shiit about us. It's all about the Benjamins!!

Unregistered
    I don’t give a shit about any other department it does not work for us the smoke in mirrors staffing is a joke. The people doing the staffing plan have not been on the street in years and have no idea what staffing is or how to staff

Unregistered
    I don’t give a shit about any other department it does not work for us the smoke in mirrors staffing is a joke. The people doing the staffing plan have not been on the street in years and have no idea what staffing is or how to staff
    Feel free to jot down your ideas and present them superstar.

Unregistered
    The was the idea you turd. Show up to a union meeting. We had a group of volunteers set meetings to discuss ideas. Everyone was disregarded and this plan was put in place before the meeting could even take place

Unregistered
    To you with the superstar comment you and you boy Ramos have not been on the streets in years and these BS staffing meetings don’t accomplish anything. So STFU And Ramos get back to patrol so you can feel the effects of you own crappy plan.
    By the way what staffing plan are you going to use for the hurricane chief. You have already changed us 8 times ??? Your a clown home grown beach cop more like home grown sell out

Unregistered
    How many careers do OR destroy? Look what he tried to do to July Iron? Ricky has no clue on who to surround himself with. WTG Chief. Your smoke is thinning and the mirror is tarnished.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast