Just a thought 3

Unregistered

Just a thought 3

My husband works for one of the TPD districts. With all of the stress from the riots and protests he is unable to get an erection. He got one of those little blue pills from a friend of his and it worked like magic. The only problem is a single blue pill costs $65.00. Ladies will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to them. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of our men coming down with SDS (soft **** syndrome)at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to make our men hard again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My husband works for one of the TPD districts. With all of the stress from the riots and protests he is unable to get an erection. He got one of those little blue pills from a friend of his and it worked like magic. The only problem is a single blue pill costs $65.00. Ladies will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to them. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of our men coming down with SDS (soft **** syndrome)at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to make our men hard again?
    I'm sure there are plenty of female officers in the agency who can get him hard again. I know a few who like to sleep around in District 3.

Unregistered

Know your pain

My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Not you again Go Fuk off

Unregistered
    Grow up. Your not funny. If you do wear a badge, you should anonymously be embarrassed.

Unregistered
    We all hope your cousin comes to visit you from that d-bag Boston area and punches you in the face. Nobody cares, biitch.