Body Cameras - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body Cameras

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine if Assistant Chief Deputy George Steffen had to wear a Body Camera at work. All those countless names he has called subordinates in meetings would have been recorded. All of those threats he has made to subordinates would have been recorded. All of those things he claims he has never heard of would have been recorded. He wouldn’t be able to say the lie “this is the first I’ve heard this” ever again. He wouldn’t have any excuses for the indecision and ignorance he has shown ever since he has had any rank. The Sheriff might actually learn that he is a lying, conniving and vindictive old man who never forgets. That’s opposite of what the Sheriff claims. I think the line is “we have thick skin and a short memory.” Yeah, Gyro George got that backwards as “I have thin skin and a long memory.” Except when that memory involves knowledge of wrong doing involving someone below him that he knew about and ignored, until it was brought to his attention by the Sheriff. Then it’s “this is the first I’ve heard of this,” with a convincing shake of his head as he looks down in fake shock. Yeah, I’m all for Body Cameras for all. Bring them on.
    Body cams are for the peons not for the chiefs and the others who will decide your fate when the SHTF.

Unregistered
    Maybe Maj. SC should hook up with GS and combine their asshole forces to fuk more people out of their careers. Both should retire and if not be forced to wear body cameras all day.

Unregistered
    Maybe Maj. SC should hook up with GS and combine their asshole forces to fuk more people out of their careers. Both should retire and if not be forced to wear body cameras all day.
    You sound like a miserable little puzzy

Unregistered
    Toxic leadership or should I say managers

Unregistered
    OMG. Could you imagine Just Stef on a Body Camera? It would be brutal.

Unregistered
    And you are one of Bob's fuc*boys.

Unregistered
    They should both have ankle monitors.

Unregistered
    The miserable peons are his little snitches he pays special visits to. The ones he has helped get promoted. The Greek ones that have special status in exchange for their souls. The people who couldn’t get transferred or promoted on skills alone. You know who you are. 🖕🇬🇷🖕

Unregistered
    The miserable peons are his little snitches he pays special visits to. The ones he has helped get promoted. The Greek ones that have special status in exchange for their souls. The people who couldn’t get transferred or promoted on skills alone. You know who you are. 🖕🇬🇷🖕
    Speaking of snitches but also backstabbers, there has been a large increase in their numbers since Bob took over the agency. The work environment has become toxic. We need a radical change in the upper management.

Unregistered
    Speaking of snitches but also backstabbers, there has been a large increase in their numbers since Bob took over the agency. The work environment has become toxic. We need a radical change in the upper management.
    Oh I agree. Sean is gone. Dan and George need to go too. They’re good at lying, covering their own asses and absolutely obliterating any subordinates who ever step out of favor with them. The list is long. Transparent leadership my ass. Treat people how you would expect to be treated my ass. Behind the closed doors of meetings without titles you get slayed without witnesses. You get beat down without following the Police Officers Bill of Rights. I’ve seen these asshats interview deputies involved in shootings before any of their representatives are on scene. They do whatever they want. They claim to hold everyone else accountable but they themselves are not accountable. They do what they want. Scumbags.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast