Body Cameras - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Body Cameras

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m none of the people you listed in your cry baby rant. Just trying to help you be more like a man and less of a little b!tch by telling you how it looks. Justify it any way you want but real men dont come on a blog site whining about other men.
    Your here and crying like a little b!tch now, so it's Ok for you to call the so called kettle black but no-one else is to have a opinion or concerns, that doesn't agree with you or fits your roll.

Unregistered
    Here is a big problem with video. The third floor has their select few that they like. The guys that kiss their butts. If they capture these guys doing shady things on video then they are in trouble. As you know, when the special people think they are invincible that they believe they can do and say what they want. Now, it will be caught on video and they can no longer be protected. This will change the dynamics of the game. This also includes he handpicked supervisors. This should be interesting.

Unregistered
    Hasn't Bob made stated not to long ago, that WE would not, wear body cam's? What happen to change all of this?

Unregistered
    Hasn't Bob made stated not to long ago, that WE would not, wear body cam's? What happen to change all of this?
    Are you living under a rock? The media is spewing the false narrative now more than ever. They are putting officers in jail for justified deadly force shootings and mob is even trying to reopen the Michael Brown shooting to out Darren Wilson on trial for murder. Literally everything has changed. Add to that the fact we are in an election year and his Democrat opponent is obviously going to scream into the cameras that he is going to implement cameras and more.

I heard that the poll shows a lot of Deputies are in favor of them. I dont know if it is enough for him to implement them, if he indeed cares about our opinion as much as he says.

I'm on the fence, I think there are benefits to them along with negative aspects. Anyone that things they will appease the mob is a moron though, as recent events have shown. Atlanta is a perfect example.

Unregistered

Bob is a pathological liar so you expect him to keep his word on body cams? He turns with the political winds and now the winds are in favor of body cams. SPPD, TPD and HCSO are getting body cams and that will be his excuse to change his mind. He already folded on investigations so body cams are next. Santana at least has been up front about body cams rather than lying to our faces. Expect the lengthy body cams memo from Bob very soon, not coincidentally just before the election. It's all political.

Unregistered
    Your here and crying like a little b!tch now, so it's Ok for you to call the so called kettle black but no-one else is to have a opinion or concerns, that doesn't agree with you or fits your roll.
    Stay out of it little b!tch!!

Unregistered
    Well if the Dems want to defund the police their should be no money in the budget for body cameras. Trust me if you get cameras it won’t stop there it will be a report every time it’s activated. Question? Will it also be used when citizens threaten to harm or kill LEOs or is that someone exercising their 1 st amendment. It also means absolutely no breaks to any citizen for anything. Give them what they want and take the discretion out of Law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Body cameras are to cut costs, for the departments on law suits and to use as discipline towards a deputy. It would be no more he said/she said. Sgt's on up won't be required to wear them (which I don't agree with) My little brother works for a department in South Florida and he claims that when a officer is called in for the ever great azz chewing, they are required to remove the camera before going into the office. It's documented on the officers daily worksheet but no other record is made of the encounter. What I find even more funny then that, no cameras can be worn in city hall by officers. I at first didn't believe that, till I was riding with him and had a call within city hall. The Sgt at arms for the department, made sure the cameras were off before heading inside. Makes you wonder what all they have to hide. You can count on pretty much, the same happening here. Bosses don't their true colors showing. F&F rule!!

Unregistered
    Hey BOB, time to hit the gym!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234