Body Cameras - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body Cameras

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I agree. Sean is gone. Dan and George need to go too. They’re good at lying, covering their own asses and absolutely obliterating any subordinates who ever step out of favor with them. The list is long. Transparent leadership my ass. Treat people how you would expect to be treated my ass. Behind the closed doors of meetings without titles you get slayed without witnesses. You get beat down without following the Police Officers Bill of Rights. I’ve seen these asshats interview deputies involved in shootings before any of their representatives are on scene. They do whatever they want. They claim to hold everyone else accountable but they themselves are not accountable. They do what they want. Scumbags.
    You sound like a whining little b!tch

Unregistered
    You sound like a whining little b!tch
    I do? How do you interpret sound from typed words? You write like a suck up. See? That’s more accurate. Just like the post you tried to bash. Factually accurate. And you fight back with insults and profanity. Hmm. Is this George? George you’re really just proving my point.

Unregistered
    I do? How do you interpret sound from typed words? You write like a suck up. See? That’s more accurate. Just like the post you tried to bash. Factually accurate. And you fight back with insults and profanity. Hmm. Is this George? George you’re really just proving my point.
    I’m none of the people you listed in your cry baby rant. Just trying to help you be more like a man and less of a little b!tch by telling you how it looks. Justify it any way you want but real men dont come on a blog site whining about other men.

Unregistered
    I’m none of the people you listed in your cry baby rant. Just trying to help you be more like a man and less of a little b!tch by telling you how it looks. Justify it any way you want but real men dont come on a blog site whining about other men.
    What's the matter, the truth hurts when it is publicized? Bob's double dipping weasels can't take it but they sure love to insult and destroy people's careers in private. Sniveling backstabbing cowards and liars, not men or LEOs. Pathetic losers with no balls and no life, relying on their undeserved ranks to screw people over for personal enjoyment. Everyone of them is a POS and a disgrace to the agency and the law enforcement community. The sooner they go the better.

Unregistered
    What's the matter, the truth hurts when it is publicized? Bob's double dipping weasels can't take it but they sure love to insult and destroy people's careers in private. Sniveling backstabbing cowards and liars, not men or LEOs. Pathetic losers with no balls and no life, relying on their undeserved ranks to screw people over for personal enjoyment. Everyone of them is a POS and a disgrace to the agency and the law enforcement community. The sooner they go the better.
    You sound like a POS and probably deserved it. Now stfu you little whining b!tch!!

Unregistered
    Then why are you here if you are such a big manly man? Do you have a man crush or something? I mean you seriously just called me out by doing exactly what I did? **** you ***** ass *****.

Unregistered
    Then why are you here if you are such a big manly man? Do you have a man crush or something? I mean you seriously just called me out by doing exactly what I did? **** you ***** ass *****.
    I’m here to make fun of you for being a little whining b!tch!!!!

Unregistered
    You sound like a POS and probably deserved it. Now stfu you little whining b!tch!!
    Says the fluffer who services the entire 3rd floor because he has no gag reflex.

Unregistered
    I’m here to make fun of you for being a little whining b!tch!!!!
    Do they use a rubber or just raw dog you? I bet you love it. Just like your mom.

Unregistered
    Do they use a rubber or just raw dog you? I bet you love it. Just like your mom.
    Tell us how you like it with ur bf...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast