Fh p troopers who kneeled support cop killer's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kneeling to anyone is shameful, especially when police do it.
    I am quite sure your shitz stinks just as bad as their shitz

Unregistered

Ambush

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers; On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers; On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,

Trooper, 2 deputies killed in ambush

These are just a few.

Unregistered

This lowlife defends cop killers, racist BLM murderers , hates his own agency.

Well my stable genius, why do I need to research anything? I simply asked her to provide proof of the false claims. Or better yet, maybe you could provide the information?
    We should put the blame where the blame belongs. The officer that kneeled on the neck. You should whine and cry about that.
    Like I said, please provide something. But I bet you cant. The only thing you will do is come back and call me names because I dont believe what you want to believe.

I am waiting secret alternative lifestyle guy
    This is the type of insecure degenerate closet leftist you get , when the hiring standards are lowered to allow low testosterone soy boys and racists to become LEOs. Makes you wonder how many of his fellow troopers he has anonymously informed on when they enraged his social justice warrior sensitivities!!? (I guarantee he has been doing it for years).
    The triggered anonymous snowflake is a RAT and would be much more comfortable hiding behind his husband's coat fails and kneeling on the highway like a little biieetch, than representing a proud agency like FHP!
    You gonna cry now pussee?

Unregistered

Hmmmm I guess BLM, does want pigs fried dead!

Thank you for posting that! It's too bad a few uneducated ignorant cop haters are actually employed by police agencies like FH P and my former agency.

Got to wonder about how many times guys like this snowflake crying on here defending BLM, and Antifa criminal terrorist organizations trashed his co workers.

HOW many Troopers and LEO's have to be ambushed and murdered, how many black children have to die at the hands of BLM shooters before you hypocritical bufoons stop taking a knee in uniform? Every kneeler is REALLY just a self hating brain WASHED stooge.I

Sgt. Mueller
    Is that snowflake still crying and anonymously calling the media and your IA? Lmfao

Unregistered
    2016 shooting of Dallas police officers; On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers; On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,

Trooper, 2 deputies killed in ambush

These are just a few.
    Lol you had to go ALL the way back to 2016.So that had something to do with BLM..2016?????? When was BLM formed...2016..Stop it

While you are at it can you go back to the30's, 40's, 50's, 60' and look at all the blacks killed by the kkk. Please pass on those stats too.

2020-Toledo officer killed by a white male..I could go on but,,,..well you get the point..was this white male a secret squirrel member of blm?
    crap comes in every color genius!!

Unregistered
    Mine is usually brown.

Unregistered

Shitz?

I am quite sure your shitz stinks just as bad as their shitz
    And this is applicable to kneeling to thugs and dirt bags in what way? Ok, so my poop stinks. Now what?

Unregistered

No LOL

Lol you had to go ALL the way back to 2016.So that had something to do with BLM..2016?????? When was BLM formed...2016..Stop it

While you are at it can you go back to the30's, 40's, 50's, 60' and look at all the blacks killed by the kkk. Please pass on those stats too.

2020-Toledo officer killed by a white male..I could go on but,,,..well you get the point..was this white male a secret squirrel member of blm?
    Here you go I'll let you do the research. The other post was just a quick Google search. https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/202...call-of-heroes

Nothing is ever funny about one of us dying as you seem to think. Death is forever in this world no matter what year it occurred or by whom. BLM is just another anti cop, anti freedom, anti American organization. Someday you might figure that out.

Unregistered

Not Laughing

Not laughing, any officer death is tragic no matter whom commits it or what year. Death is forever in this world.

That was just a quick google search, here is a link for you: https://nleomf.org/memorial

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast