PERC has ruled that an election will be held in August (date not yet posted on their website) which will determine if PBA will remain as the FDLE Special Agent's Collective Bargaining organization or whether the Fraternal Order of Police will be selected.

Full transparency, I am not a member of either organization at this time.

Both PBA and FOP have asked FDLE members for assistance in meeting with membership to discuss each organization's membership benefits. Due to the ongoing COVID restrictions, in-person meetings were not possible (with the exception of a PBA meeting in Tampa), so it was suggested that the organizations attempt to conduct ZOOM meetings.

FOP has scheduled a ZOOM meeting for the Miami, Fort Myers and Tampa regions for Tuesday, July 28 at 7:00 PM. FOP Chief of Staff Mike Tucker will be discussing the FOP and taking questions from members.

In order to keep the meeting secure, you may contact me, Aida in Miami or Ronnie in Fort Myers, to obtain the link. If you work for FDLE, you know how to get in touch with us.

If you wish to have questions asked on your behalf, please let me know and I will be glad to handle that.

The purpose of this thread is informational, and any other meetings that are scheduled that I am made aware of, I will post here.

Don't post your anonymous BS on this thread. If you have a problem as an FDLE member, you can get a hold of me and discuss it like big boys and girls.