Sarasota Sheriff Election on August 18 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is your source of information? Where did you get your numbers from?
    Aaaahh what are you the cops ? I’m not telling. Yea Kurt’s way ahead. He can kick back and do nothing now till he takes office. Got in the bag no need to rally. Just chill brah.

Unregistered
    Many people firmly believe they know the outcome of the upcoming election. Maybe they do. People are resting their hopes and their careers on the upcoming election, but regardless of what we think we know, God's plans exceed the single upcoming election. Justice comes with God's perfect timing -- and not with what we think we know (Job 5:12-13). It all comes out in the wash, but the agitation cycle of the laundry machine will not stop churning until the end of the age. Enjoy the ride.

Aaaahh what are you the cops ? Yea Kurt’s way ahead. He can kick back and do nothing now till he takes office. Got in the bag no need to rally. Just chill brah.
    Robert Waechter knows all and sees all.

Unregistered
    I not in the race but have been watching closely either is fine with me. The one thing that I have noticed is that the dems have sent in more VBM than the reps. Do you think that Kurt earned their vote? They had 53,000 VBMs out and have returned almost 40,000 (just the dems). The rep. have only returned about 13,000 so far and far less VBMs out. I am just curious where you get your numbers for Kurt being in the lead. Also when you compare their social media digitally (like actually do a comparison on facebook) Fern is far ahead in both number and interactions. I do not see it as a sweeping victory I actually think that it is any man's game at this point. Are you figuring in the Democrats?
    Dems usually vote early. I spoke with someone from the Sarasota Democratic Party and let them know Paul Fern supports body cameras and Kurt Hoffman has fought against them for years. They were very interested in this as it is one of their biggest issues. They have no Dem in the race so body cameras may tip the scale and send votes to Paul Fern. I personally don’t think it should be a political fireball. Body cameras keep everyone safe. Protects citizens against rogue cops and protects cops and agencies against false allegations and lawsuits. Win-Win in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Integrity cannot be purchased, nor
    can it be sold to the highest bidder.

Caveat Emptor
    When does the Sarasota Supervisor of Elections begin releasing vote-counts?

Unregistered

Question

Many people firmly believe they know the outcome of the upcoming election. Maybe they do. People are resting their hopes and their careers on the upcoming election, but regardless of what we think we know, God's plans exceed the single upcoming election. Justice comes with God's perfect timing -- and not with what we think we know (Job 5:12-13). It all comes out in the wash, but the agitation cycle of the laundry machine will not stop churning until the end of the age. Enjoy the ride.
    As of today (8.9.20), anonymous posters at leoaffairs have announced who the voters have elected to be the next sheriff of Sarasota County, although this is only the 2nd day of voting (excluding mail-in ballots). The Supervisor of Elections has not released official information yet.

Unregistered
    Here are some interesting age demographics for Sarasota County voters:

• 43% of those who vote are over 65 years of age (not internet savvy).
    • 45% of those who vote are between 30-64 years of age (are internet savvy).
    • 10% of those who vote are between 18-29 years of age (are internet savvy).
    • 55% of voters are internet savvy.

Source: https://www.sarasotavotes.com/VRStats.aspx?Summaries=1

How will that impact the sheriffs election? No idea! But opinionated trend setters at leoaffairs have informed us how the voters will vote. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Unregistered
    < snip >
    If Hoffman wins, then the above systemic pattern of immoral behavior(s) will continue inside the command staff of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Based on what is written here, Hoffman has a financial lock-down on over 100 GOP corporations that are politically controlled under the care of Eric Robinson, who directs the financial power of those corporations on behalf of a very small group of powerful people who control the local GOP.

Unregistered

For real bro...

If Hoffman wins, then the above systemic pattern of immoral behavior(s) will continue inside the command staff of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Based on what is written here, Hoffman has a financial lock-down on over 100 GOP corporations that are politically controlled under the care of Eric Robinson, who directs the financial power of those corporations on behalf of a very small group of powerful people who control the local GOP.
    Seriously Steve H. we all get it your supporting Fern but for real bro we are sick of hearing the same sh*t about Hoffman over and over again. If we all just agree to vote for Fern will you stop posting all your google drive links and just let us talk shit about funny things? Please?

Unregistered
    Seriously Steve H. we all get it your supporting Fern but for real bro we are sick of hearing the same sh*t about Hoffman over and over again. If we all just agree to vote for Fern will you stop posting all your google drive links and just let us talk shit about funny things? Please?
    We? You speak only for yourself. You do not represent us. If you want to represnet us, then run for office. In the meantime, you are not an elected representative of deputies, nor are you an elected representative of any sort.

Steve Hall has never flunked a polygraph examination regarding integrity or lying or stealing, but Kurt Hoffman is unable to make the same claim-to-integrity. Go to the ballot box and cast your vote for whichever candidate you think is the most honest.

Unregistered
    Integrity cannot be purchased, nor
    can it be sold to the highest bidder.

Caveat Emptor
    Vote for whoever you think is the the most honest candidate. Who has a track record of honesty and employment, both at the State level, as well as at the Federal level? An informed decision is an enlightened decision. Choose wisely.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast