Sarasota Sheriff Election on August 18 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Source: FDLE records

Here is Kurt Hoffman's work history from the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office:

• Full-Time (5 years & 8 months)
      Start Date: 10/9/1989
      Separation: 6/29/1995
    • Auxiliary Part-Time (6 years & 10 months)
      Start Date: 4/7/1989
      Separation: 10/9/1989
      Start Date: 5/10/1995
      Separation: 1/30/1996
      Start Date: 11/5/1997
      Separation: 7/2/2003

Here is Kurt Hoffman's work history from Cooper City Police Department:

• Auxiliary Part-Time (4 months)
      Start Date: 6/2/1997
      Separation: 10/1/1997

Here is Kurt Hoffman's work history at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office:

• Full-Time (15 years)
      Start Date: 3/14/2005
      Separation: TBD

Here is what upsets Sarasota deputies:

Since 3/14/2005, Kurt Hoffman has never worked in law enforcement at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Instead, he was hired as a non-sworn (civilian) attorney, for the sole purpose of working in an office to advise the sheriff on legal matters. However, for pay purposes, Hoffman was sworn in on 3/14/2005, which essentially doubles his retirement pay. From that day until now, he has not done any police work. He has only:

• Worked in an office.
    • Sat in a classroom.
    • Qualified with a pistol at a range, to allow him to be classified as "high-risk."

For 15 years, Hoffman has worn a uniform, a badge and carried a gun for his office work. It upsets deputies that Hoffman has claimed 15 years of office work as high-risk police work. Therein lies the rub. It's about integrity. By swearing Hoffman in, he is now classified as a "high-risk" worker. It's a legal term that increases retirement benefits for "high-risk" workers in law enforcement and firefighting, where employees are required to:

• Work in "high-risk" situations.
    • Work in the field.
    • Work in all weather conditions.
    • Work around the clock.
    • Etc.

Hoffman may be able to fool the public when he wears the uniform, but he is unable to fool law enforcement officers.

Is Greg Martin's newspaper article a personal attack against Hoffman? Or is Martin's article demonstrative evidence of a lack of character on Hoffman's part? As as investigator, you must draw your own conclusions. Pointing out Hoffman's failed lie detector test is simply pointing out a fact, but it is not a personal attack. Hoffman is unable to provide an explanation for his lying. Otherwise, he would have done so.

Hoffman's failed polygraph:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing
    Yea that speaks for itself.

Unregistered

Mail in votes show significant lead for Fern. Numbers will change of course but I found that amazing.
    I'm very glad to hear that! Make... your... vote... count!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O09...ew?usp=sharing
    Can a dirty campaign for the Sarasota County office of sheriff be bought and sold to the highest corporate bidder? Look at the numbers and YOU be the judge:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZL...ew?usp=sharing

Caveat Emptor!
    God bless the United States and Paul Fern!

Unregistered

Sarasota Sheriff candidates debated online:

https://www.yourobserver.com/article...-debate-online

Unregistered
    Sarasota Sheriff candidates debated online:

https://www.yourobserver.com/article...-debate-online
    Those "online debates" need to be advertise more so people can watch them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Sandusky View Post
    Mr. Paul Fern will be the next Sarasota County Sheriff. Take it to the bank.
    I like Paul. I don't know him well but the few interactions that I have had with him both personally and professionally I found him to be very likable. Having said that, anyone who
    honestly believes Paul is going to win this election is dwelling in pure fantasy. If Paul garners 25% of the vote, I would be shocked. And I'm being generous. Name recognition is everything. Sorry, Julia. Or Shawn. Who ever.

Unregistered
    Many people firmly believe they know the outcome of the upcoming election. Maybe they do. People are resting their hopes and their careers on the upcoming election, but regardless of what we think we know, God's plans exceed the single upcoming election. Justice comes with God's perfect timing -- and not with what we think we know (Job 5:12-13). It all comes out in the wash, but the agitation cycle of the laundry machine will not stop churning until the end of the age. Enjoy the ride.

Unregistered
    I like Paul. I don't know him well but the few interactions that I have had with him both personally and professionally I found him to be very likable. Having said that, anyone who
    honestly believes Paul is going to win this election is dwelling in pure fantasy. If Paul garners 25% of the vote, I would be shocked. And I'm being generous. Name recognition is everything. Sorry, Julia. Or Shawn. Who ever.
    I not in the race but have been watching closely either is fine with me. The one thing that I have noticed is that the dems have sent in more VBM than the reps. Do you think that Kurt earned their vote? They had 53,000 VBMs out and have returned almost 40,000 (just the dems). The rep. have only returned about 13,000 so far and far less VBMs out. I am just curious where you get your numbers for Kurt being in the lead. Also when you compare their social media digitally (like actually do a comparison on facebook) Fern is far ahead in both number and interactions. I do not see it as a sweeping victory I actually think that it is any man's game at this point. Are you figuring in the Democrats?

Unregistered

VBM = Vote by Mail

I not in the race but have been watching closely either is fine with me. The one thing that I have noticed is that the dems have sent in more VBM than the reps. Do you think that Kurt earned their vote?

• They had 53,000 VBMs out and have returned almost 40,000 (just the dems).
    • The rep. have only returned about 13,000 so far and far less VBMs out.

I am just curious where you get your numbers for Kurt being in the lead. Also when you compare their social media digitally (like actually do a comparison on facebook) Fern is far ahead in both number and interactions. I do not see it as a sweeping victory I actually think that it is any man's game at this point. Are you figuring in the Democrats?
    What is your source of information? Where did you get your numbers from?

Unregistered

Exclamation

Integrity cannot be purchased, nor
    can it be sold to the highest bidder.

Caveat Emptor

Unregistered
    What is your source of information? Where did you get your numbers from?
    It appears that he accessed those numbers from one of two "repositories": his colon or it rolled out in this "devil's lettuce" induced fantasy of his. Make sh1t up, throw it out there, and hope that someone is as gullible as he is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast