Sarasota Sheriff Election on August 18 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

You Misunderstood me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We? You speak only for yourself. You do not represent us. If you want to represnet us, then run for office. In the meantime, you are not an elected representative of deputies, nor are you an elected representative of any sort.

Steve Hall has never flunked a polygraph examination regarding integrity or lying or stealing, but Kurt Hoffman is unable to make the same claim-to-integrity. Go to the ballot box and cast your vote for whichever candidate you think is the most honest.

I am sorry man I didn't mean to sound like I was speaking on behalf of all the deputies. When I said "We"I meant me and your mom. She is here making me a sandwich. Now go be a good little step son and play with your toy handcuff and plastic badge. #hoffman #realsheriff #ffern

Unregistered

Steve Hall

If I post something on here I will use my name. I won’t hide like a sissy. Now go hit it with your purse son. Call me anytime. 9412322119 or just keep posting anonymous because your scared. I support Fern because he is honest. Quit being sooo scared and just say your name to me. What are you so scared of? Those ain’t my google drives but if you need any evidence of what a turd Hoffman is let me know. Steve Hall.

Unregistered
    Seriously Steve H. we all get it your supporting Fern but for real bro we are sick of hearing the same sh*t about Hoffman over and over again. If we all just agree to vote for Fern will you stop posting all your google drive links and just let us talk shit about funny things? Please?

We? You speak only for yourself. You do not represent us. If you want to represnet us, then run for office. In the meantime, you are not an elected representative of deputies, nor are you an elected representative of any sort.

Steve Hall has never flunked a polygraph examination regarding integrity or lying or stealing, but Kurt Hoffman is unable to make the same claim-to-integrity. Go to the ballot box and cast your vote for whichever candidate you think is the most honest.

I am sorry man I didn't mean to sound like I was speaking on behalf of all the deputies. When I said "We"I meant me and your mom. She is here making me a sandwich. Now go be a good little step son and play with your toy handcuff and plastic badge. #hoffman #realsheriff #ffern
    Why do you attack people who are offended at the fact that Kurt Hoffman got caught lying during an official law enforcement polygraph? Pointing out that Hoffman lied is not a "personal attack" on him. It's just a fact. People want more than anything else to have integrity restored to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. That's what this is all about. Nothing more.

Unregistered
    Amen Steve

Unregistered

Question

A discussion of Kurt Hoffman's failed official polygraph, while he was under oath to tell the truth, has created a stink with you. Can you please answer why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    if i post something on here i will use my name. I won’t hide like a sissy. Now go hit it with your purse son. Call me anytime. 9412322119 or just keep posting anonymous because your scared. I support fern because he is honest. Quit being sooo scared and just say your name to me. What are you so scared of? Those ain’t my google drives but if you need any evidence of what a turd hoffman is let me know. Steve hall.
    ........cowboy!

Unregistered
    ........cowboy!

Calm down Tony he probably still won't want to sleep with you. Stick to trailer trash swinger parties with your biker buddies.

John Kost

Really

You unregistered folks have got to get a grip. Hiding behind a pen name is just cowardly.

Warren Brittinghan

Ha!

Calm down Tony he probably still won't want to sleep with you. Stick to trailer trash swinger parties with your biker buddies.
    Wow.............

Unregistered

Predator

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Brittinghan View Post
    Wow.............
    Warren Brittingham? The same Warren Brittingham that was investigated for touching little kids?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast