And so it begins - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    90% of you morons lack the intelligence to do anything else. You really think you would hold a job in the private sector with your lack of maturity and morals??
    I don’t think that the private sector could pay us adequately for the sacrifices we make for this job. Put that in your pot pipe and shove that up your binary neutral posterior biologically supported orifice with sufficient force. Then have your racially diverse government provided medical team help you extricate it without causing you any permanent neurological damage, highly unlikely by the way.

Unregistered
    90% of you morons lack the intelligence to do anything else. You really think you would hold a job in the private sector with your lack of maturity and morals??
    Hey I work part time at Home Depot plus my cop job. I win I can do both. Now shut up BLM terrorist.

Unregistered
    Compared to most agencies, the PCSO handles a lot less calls than major agencies like St.Pete and Tampa. One shift at those agencies, you are taking 8-12 reports, no mirs. Those same agencies, a lot of recruits get weeded out of the FTO problem. Some just leave after 5 years or less. This job is a difficult job. Most people can’t do this this job due to the stress, court and hours. If you are working here, consider yourself lucky. If you had same call volume as most bigger agencies, most of you guys wouldn’t last. As things change in the county, like politics, some of you probably won’t survive. I’m curious to see who is still here in ten years. 30 years is a long time. It’s only a matter of time when you get a liberal sheriff, like Hillsborough county, with a liberal staff. St. Pete PD is coming to an agency to you.

Unregistered
    Compared to most agencies, the PCSO handles a lot less calls than major agencies like St.Pete and Tampa. One shift at those agencies, you are taking 8-12 reports, no mirs. Those same agencies, a lot of recruits get weeded out of the FTO problem. Some just leave after 5 years or less. This job is a difficult job. Most people can’t do this this job due to the stress, court and hours. If you are working here, consider yourself lucky. If you had same call volume as most bigger agencies, most of you guys wouldn’t last. As things change in the county, like politics, some of you probably won’t survive. I’m curious to see who is still here in ten years. 30 years is a long time. It’s only a matter of time when you get a liberal sheriff, like Hillsborough county, with a liberal staff. St. Pete PD is coming to an agency to you.
    We have taken people those other places have weeded out. Even Clearwater has a tougher FTO program than we do. Let that sink in.

Unregistered
    TPD is ready to implode and SPPD is a fked up mess with too much liberalism. SPPD may respond to calls but they are neutered from doing anything about anything on those calls. Hump calls boys and girls but dare yo to do any policing. At least we do police work. Are you comparing that we are staffed good and dont actually run call to call to call to call just taking reports like the waitress at Hooter? OMG say it aint so we actually get to do come cop work. Oh and we not getting a liberal sheriff anytime soon, our Sheriff is there long as he wants.

Unregistered
    Ok. Here we go. What each Agency considers a “report” is vastly different as well. And some Agencies don’t take reports on minor offenses unless they take someone to jail. No one doubts TPD is the busiest by volume. Probably followed by SPPD. But what they have in volume is also flattened out in the number of officers they have on the street. And
    Each of those cities has slow areas too. You don’t see senior officers working around Rocky Point or 4th Street North because they’re busy. Whether or not someone here would last elsewhere or vice verse is an unknown. And times always change everywhere. That’s life. Let’s see where you are in ten years.

Unregistered
    Uh yeah you do see senior guys on 4 street north and in D2. A lot

Unregistered
    The guys and gals of St. Pete and Tampa PD are humping every night. I hear guys here complain about being down three reports for the night. Three reports in st.pete is about 1.5 to 2 hours into the shift and more calls waiting.

As this place not going liberal. Give it 10 years or less. Ask Hillsborough County if they thought their agency would never go liberal. I’ve see a lot of changes over 20 years here. As for police work, every year you get more and more handcuffed. With the climate of change, it’s only to get more restricted. The sheriff is here for another four more years but he won’t be here for another 10, 20 or 30. It’s a matter of time till the agency really changes, like St.pete.

Unregistered
    Yes so if you can get into another business now is the time

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456