And so it begins
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

And so it begins

I am shocked that Car1 caved to the BLM garbage. SPPD really?

Unregistered
    What are you talking about

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about
    Just wait.... it’ll come to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am shocked that Car1 caved to the BLM garbage. SPPD really?
    It’s not caving bro its called the way it is. welcome to the new world of LE. What’s he supposed to do tell everyone that you shot unarmed B/M but its okay trust us it’s legit shooting. how U do that these days? People call Bs on that. You want FDLE clowns doing it? I dont.

Unregistered
    Frankly I get it. It makes sense in the climate. Not SPPD though. Keep their corruption in their city. The prospect of them investigating our use of force is terrifying. I usually agree with or can at least understand Car 1. This is crazy though. I'm not thrilled about CPD, but at least we know they arent out to crucify cops for the sake politics on the scale that SPPD is now.

Unregistered
    This politically correct BULLSHIT is going to get someone hurt or killed. Un****ing believable. I’d rather have the FBI investigate my shooting that the BLM ass kissing SPPD.

Unregistered
    So basically you have to get hurt to defend yourself with this type of multi agency approach. I’d rather have fdle come in and do it. Guess what nobody will be doing anything but responding to the box. Only a moron will go looking for excitement

Unregistered
    Look at the bright side, Pinellas Park Police will also be investing you guys. You guys are really screwed since they have a history of screwing their own people, especially their Chief, Haworth.

Unregistered
    Well at least we’re not being defunded. Maybe even get a raise. Yeahhhh!

Unregistered
    I will be out of here as soon as I can pull it off financially. There are greener pastures.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast