Chad caught in a lie - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Technically the tenant has every right to give someone permission to put something in the property they rent. However that's not the issue here, the issue is that your boss defended the actions of the volunteers by stating they had received permission from property owner which was a lie. Both person's that gave permission to both political parties were tenants. Your boss made it appear as if opponent was in the wrong.
    STFU you stupid mother fukcer.

Unregistered
    Ooohhh look at that... your insignificant feelings got hurt. I am sorry. What's your name and number so I can come kiss your boo boo.

Unregistered
    Ooohhh look at that... your insignificant feelings got hurt. I am sorry. What's your name and number so I can come kiss your boo boo.
    So you can receive a series of knee strikes to the temple.

Unregistered
    Ok Tommy. Come make me. Lol

Unregistered
    Technically the tenant has every right to give someone permission to put something in the property they rent. However that's not the issue here, the issue is that your boss defended the actions of the volunteers by stating they had received permission from property owner which was a lie. Both person's that gave permission to both political parties were tenants. Your boss made it appear as if opponent was in the wrong.
    And even if Chronister got permissions to put up the sign, blocking another candidate’s sign is classless and tasteless. He needs to stop taking advice from Andrew Luigi before he digs himself an even bigger hole.

Unregistered
    So you can receive a series of knee strikes to the temple.
    Very seriously doubt that you will survive a biatch slapping.

Unregistered
    I guess some “overzealous deputies” took it completely upon themselves (we see you Cpl. Ellick), to try and ruin Boswell’s campaign event.

For people who don’t feel threatened by Boswell’s campaign, you sure do act petty like worried people.

Just so you know, stealing signs and showing up his campaign events, only makes the underdog more successful in the end.

14 1/2 days left. Tick tock, Mother Fers!

Unregistered
    “overzealous volunteer.”=Lt. Troy Morgan

Unregistered
    “overzealous volunteer.”=Lt. Troy Morgan
    Troy Morgan? Really?
    I hope not. A.C. who is Chad's right hand man keeps Troy Morgan on nights as payback for being an asshole to some other deputies. So if troy is supporting Chad he is really doing himself an injustice.
    Not rumors...real facts A.C. always brags about it. It's the way of hcso and A.C. is Hcso!!! Smh...don't be a moran Troy. I like you ... but open your eyes brother. Think back to what you used to tell AC..when he was a nobody...

Unregistered
    Troy Morgan? Really?
    I hope not. A.C. who is Chad's right hand man keeps Troy Morgan on nights as payback for being an asshole to some other deputies. So if troy is supporting Chad he is really doing himself an injustice.
    Not rumors...real facts A.C. always brags about it. It's the way of hcso and A.C. is Hcso!!! Smh...don't be a moran Troy. I like you ... but open your eyes brother. Think back to what you used to tell AC..when he was a nobody...
    STFU and quit trying to start a fight between two close friends. Next you’ll try to start a fight between Captain Crater Face and his best friend Sergeant Stroke!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast