Hey Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Chief

Unregistered

Hey Chief

You can shove that stupid email you sent today right up your ass! No one reads your fake motivational emails. Actions speak louder than words.

Unregistered

What a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can shove that stupid email you sent today right up your ass! No one reads your fake motivational emails. Actions speak louder than words.
    He really really really meant it. He's so full of himself.

Unregistered
    Guess he missed all the videos

Unregistered
    He really really really meant it. He's so full of himself.
    Confederate Flag flying Redneck

Unregistered
    Confederate Flag flying Redneck
    Moving forward, I won't fly the flag during normal business hours. I'll keep flying it on my boat.

Unregistered
    Why do you think he’s cozying up to NOBLE so much? It’s to make up for him being such a racist.

Unregistered
    Hey COB, when are you gonna stop violating the tobacco policy. You look like a total redneck savage always walking around with dip in your mouth and the can in your pocket. Grow up, your a chief now. What do you think about this Mr. City Manager ?

Unregistered
    Hey COB, when are you gonna stop violating the tobacco policy. You look like a total redneck savage always walking around with dip in your mouth and the can in your pocket. Grow up, your a chief now. What do you think about this Mr. City Manager ?
    COB, JD, SB are all follow6er. Thry have spent most of rheir careers following a dog on a leash, violating people's right. SB has zero patrol time. Our command staff is incompetent.

Unregistered
    COB, JD, SB are all follow6er. Thry have spent most of rheir careers following a dog on a leash, violating people's right. SB has zero patrol time. Our command staff is incompetent.
    We definitely know what end of the leash had the brains

Unregistered
    I hear the power wall is falling down. Is this true???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast