Shame on you.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shame on you.

Unregistered

Shame on you.

This one is for you 005. You made the biggest mistake of your life today and you know it too. You weren't even man enough to do it yourself. You sent your minions to do the dirty work for you. How dare you destroy someone's career and livelihood like that? Have you no compassion and humanity?? I hope you, 007, and 021 know what wrath is coming for you, and I hope you all have good attorneys. You small, weak little man who is so spineless that he compensates by flirting with all the women, cheating on your wife, and shooting steroids. Here's your bed buddy, now lay in it.

Unregistered
    I know this is about NH, but what happened, and why?

Unregistered
    Did they terminate someone? Who? For what?

Unregistered
    Wtf is going on?

Unregistered
    Who got fired and why??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know this is about NH, but what happened, and why?
    The official answer will be that NH isn’t fit for duty but the unofficial answer is SRSO is slimy, underhanded, and wants to save $$$.

Unregistered
    Although I do agree that the SRSO has a history of retaining bad deputies and shit canning the good ones, there could be another side that we don't know about.

NH lost his wife and best friend sometime back. W knows what's really going on other than Nathan and the admin.

Unregistered
    Wrong NH dummies. The one that recently returned to work after prolonged illness.

Unregistered
    The official answer will be that NH isn’t fit for duty but the unofficial answer is SRSO is slimy, underhanded, and wants to save $$$.
    So if he’s fit for duty, what is the ‘real’ motivation to get rid of him? Or is it he just doesn’t want to be in the courthouse?

Unregistered
    So if he’s fit for duty, what is the ‘real’ motivation to get rid of him? Or is it he just doesn’t want to be in the courthouse?
    NH isn’t fit for duty by a ****in mile not even at the courthouse. surprised that they let him work in a district to begin with.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast