Stupid Question

Thread: Stupid Question

Unregistered

Stupid Question

But I don't want to ask anyone at work. What is "SKS" and "VCS" on the left side of my paycheck? Under the "Accrual" section? I'm new.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I don't want to ask anyone at work. What is "SKS" and "VCS" on the left side of my paycheck? Under the "Accrual" section? I'm new.
    SIck and Vacation Leave

Unregistered
    SIck and Vacation Leave
    OK, thank you. Do you know what the actual letters stand for? Mainly the last S?

Unregistered
    STOP replying , this is assbag James pretending too get information to post on his Facebook. James, the 150 is not per pay or biweekly, its once a year. the 65 is once a month and its not for a personal cell, its if they choose to not to have one issued. Your lies are still pandering to the less intelligent.

Unregistered
    James does public records requests for deputy paychecks and is trolling here for info people. STFU and dont feed that azzbag!!!!!!

Unregistered
    James does public records requests for deputy paychecks and is trolling here for info people. STFU and dont feed that azzbag!!!!!!
    Here ya go McDumbass. SKS = Super Kickass Squad and VCS = Very Cool Squad. They pay you for being Super Kickass and Very Cool. We get cool pins to wear as well. GTFOH Jag.

Unregistered
    There’s also a section on there, where deputies get a salary incentive for fu**ing your ex wife

Unregistered
    There’s also a section on there, where deputies get a salary incentive for fu**ing your ex wife
    And this wins the internet, kids. LMAO

Unregistered
    Made my fking day......

Unregistered
    They will do anyone who is willing to give it up. Not selective at all.