New Officers Future

Unregistered

New Officers Future

A few days ago a young talented individual resigned from a Police Officer Position. I asked myself, Why? Isn’t North Bay Village a great place to work?
    Well apparently not, and I don’t blame the kid, I blame the current officer that are making the department look like crap by their actions.

Is every officer that comes through North Bay Village PD going to resigned after a few days?

Chief, LT’s , Sgt’s take care of your new officers because something is going on. I would like to mention names but I rather leave you with this words.

THE FUTURE DEPARTMENT

When everyone is gone and all of you are sitting at home gaining weight, who’s going to make NBVPD look good ?

Is sad, but at the same time I wish the best to the kid. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A few days ago a young talented individual resigned from a Police Officer Position. I asked myself, Why? Isn’t North Bay Village a great place to work?
    Well apparently not, and I don’t blame the kid, I blame the current officer that are making the department look like crap by their actions.

Is every officer that comes through North Bay Village PD going to resigned after a few days?

Chief, LT’s , Sgt’s take care of your new officers because something is going on. I would like to mention names but I rather leave you with this words.

THE FUTURE DEPARTMENT

When everyone is gone and all of you are sitting at home gaining weight, who’s going to make NBVPD look good ?

Is sad, but at the same time I wish the best to the kid. Good luck.
    Not Mr. DUI, Lazy Shell, Mr. Everyone’s Friend Walter.

Good luck kid, this people have lost common sense and any vision of the future.

Unregistered
    Incredible

Good luck kid, keep your head up. Another one that wouldn’t put up with the bullshit. I respect you kid.

Unregistered

Chevy screwed his Buddy’s cousin

Don’t blame anyone else. He should not be an FTO. Extremely poor health, no experience and a rat, but most of all a coward. If he would’ve done police work the night the subject ran from him, we wouldn’t be getting sued.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not Mr. DUI, Lazy Shell, Mr. Everyone’s Friend Walter.

Good luck kid, this people have lost common sense and any vision of the future.
    Dear Motor Baby, you right like you talk. Please gain a command of the English language at least when you write. JAJAJAJA

Unregistered
    Focus on doing your job lazy rat

Unregistered
    Face to face you are all B!tches. This kid got more balls than all of you combined. Have some respect for Chevalier’s health you pig, another young individual fighting for a change and for people like you to get the F¥CK out. Bunch of B!tches and rats.

Unregistered

Magic

Watch me ride a motorcycle and eat a dik with my eyes closed. Loooookie here no hands. Slurrrrp.

Unregistered

Defund

It's time to clear house and defund this over bloated budgeted police department. I would like to see Miami Beach come in and hire those that are qualified and we as citizens will pay half of what we paying now. Many residents will no longer pay these taxes for this Department.

Unregistered

Clear this People Retirement already

One this Sgt is gone, next sneaky Sgt gotta go. Then the cpl from the gas station gotta go. After that the LTs go for sure. Then Manny me and chevy can run this place.