IS2 get back to work - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep. The usual chronic complainers and whiners. We have one threatening to quit because the masks aren't good enough. It's not good enough they have a job, benefits to support the family, take home car, free gas, relatively easy job, leave never denied, and a defined retirement. If you don't like the masks... buy your own! They've been driving around in circles burning gas and doing NOTHING of value for the last four months and nobody has said a word. Let the news media get ahold of that! They should be happy they are still employed. If you don't like it here then take it on the arches. We can find plenty of people who aren't chronic complainers and can check boxes on an iPad. Think you are irreplaceable? WRONG!!! WE ALL ARE!!!

Rant over!
    It's not their fault it's what they were told to do.

Unregistered
    Be nice? Yeah right! I'm done with being "nice"! I'll bet less than 25% are retired LEO and whether or not the former sworn inspectors paid their dues has nothing to do with anything. I can't stand moaners, crybabies, and whiners whether you are sworn or not. Suck it up and do your job like the rest of us! Don't like that your mask is white? Suck it up! Don't like it doesn't have a floral print? Suck it up!!! Don't like that your mask doesn't 100% guarantee you won't catch COVID? STFU none of them do! FFS I even someone moan about the sanitizer smelling like cheap booze and doesn't dry quick enough. Seriously? The world is imperfect and life ain't fair! We are lucky to have jobs right now. We have enough to deal both personally and professionally without listening to some entitled whiner!
    Look who's whining now.

Unregistered
    I thought they would be happy to get back to work. Guess they wanted to just keep driving in circles and milking the state all day long?

Unregistered
    We have lazy inspectors, and we also have plenty of lazy agents and other people laying around. We also have plenty of inspectors that are very knowledgeable and more than willing to work hard. Some would rather of been helping agents deal with the emergency order and sit on their hands wasting their time doing nothing on spreadsheets that were never checked. The fact is agents and inspectors were doing jack crap for like three months and we all know it.

Unregistered
    LEI mind yo own business

Unregistered
    Hate the game not the player. We was told to do inspections but not to find anything. More smoke and mirrors from this admin

Unregistered

Cry all you want

What he said!
    The crying about everything makes me sad. I'm sad that I work with whiners and donut punchers. The agency gives you what you need. If you don't like it then it's your responsibility to fix it. I have found mask and sanitizer in all the marts, cvs,Walgreens, online and every one in stock. Try etsy. If you order now I bet you can find one to match your demeanor. Might I suggest "Whiner & Bit$@". I will buy it for you. It looks like "selfish crybaby" is on backorder though.

While I am at it, I actually heard an agent moan about having to take a new gen5 19! Really? If you want a 17 then buy one and shut the&@$! Up!
    Had to take a blue Malibu and didn't get to pick your color? Let me know where we can meet and swap cars. My hooptie may be more to your liking.
    My sources are reporting big changes coming . One thing, ISII's will be handing in their pepper spray
    I guess everyone will be getting new less lethal Pepperball launchers/ flash lights. Wow we are coming out of the dark ages.

Unregistered
    Pepper ball launchers??? I’ll believe that when i see it

Unregistered
    I hear we are getting a year supply of muscle milk and mobile field force training also🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Obviously our new training LT hasn’t learned his job is anything but training

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast