IS2 get back to work
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

IS2 get back to work

Is anyone else having huge issues with the temper tantrums the inspectors are having because they have to go back to work? Do they realize the H&R inspectors were working this entire time???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone else having huge issues with the temper tantrums the inspectors are having because they have to go back to work? Do they realize the H&R inspectors were working this entire time???
    Yep. The usual chronic complainers and whiners. We have one threatening to quit because the masks aren't good enough. It's not good enough they have a job, benefits to support the family, take home car, free gas, relatively easy job, leave never denied, and a defined retirement. If you don't like the masks... buy your own! They've been driving around in circles burning gas and doing NOTHING of value for the last four months and nobody has said a word. Let the news media get ahold of that! They should be happy they are still employed. If you don't like it here then take it on the arches. We can find plenty of people who aren't chronic complainers and can check boxes on an iPad. Think you are irreplaceable? WRONG!!! WE ALL ARE!!!

Rant over!

Unregistered

Agents get to work

Yep. The usual chronic complainers and whiners. We have one threatening to quit because the masks aren't good enough. It's not good enough they have a job, benefits to support the family, take home car, free gas, relatively easy job, leave never denied, and a defined retirement. If you don't like the masks... buy your own! They've been driving around in circles burning gas and doing NOTHING of value for the last four months and nobody has said a word. Let the news media get ahold of that! They should be happy they are still employed. If you don't like it here then take it on the arches. We can find plenty of people who aren't chronic complainers and can check boxes on an iPad. Think you are irreplaceable? WRONG!!! WE ALL ARE!!!

Rant over!
    Oh great the agents were doing same thing three weeks ago. Oh this is from a 39 grand cop. Listen we have ISII' making more then 80% of our agents in our office. Now get back to work. Oh you will never have weekends off or days for the next year. Have fun.

Unregistered

Rant over!
    Get Over it, get back to nights and weekends. Oh most of our agents make less then this ISll. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    Get Over it, get back to nights and weekends. Oh most of our agents make less then this ISll. Laughing all the way to the bank.
    That's what is sad... they used to be an agent!

Unregistered
    That's what is sad... they used to be an agent!
    Stop sad ,our guy in my office has a 6 figure pension. It's gets him out of the house.

Unregistered

Be nice

You got to remember 70% of the ISII are retired cops. Stop the bashing they paid their dues. Like they say ABT is welfare for retired cops.

Unregistered
    Guess what's coming your way. 8000 referrals! I'm putting TCO's 800 number on every inspection.

Unregistered
    You got to remember 70% of the ISII are retired cops. Stop the bashing they paid their dues. Like they say ABT is welfare for retired cops.
    Be nice? Yeah right! I'm done with being "nice"! I'll bet less than 25% are retired LEO and whether or not the former sworn inspectors paid their dues has nothing to do with anything. I can't stand moaners, crybabies, and whiners whether you are sworn or not. Suck it up and do your job like the rest of us! Don't like that your mask is white? Suck it up! Don't like it doesn't have a floral print? Suck it up!!! Don't like that your mask doesn't 100% guarantee you won't catch COVID? STFU none of them do! FFS I even someone moan about the sanitizer smelling like cheap booze and doesn't dry quick enough. Seriously? The world is imperfect and life ain't fair! We are lucky to have jobs right now. We have enough to deal both personally and professionally without listening to some entitled whiner!

Unregistered
    Be nice? Yeah right! I'm done with being "nice"! I'll bet less than 25% are retired LEO and whether or not the former sworn inspectors paid their dues has nothing to do with anything. I can't stand moaners, crybabies, and whiners whether you are sworn or not. Suck it up and do your job like the rest of us! Don't like that your mask is white? Suck it up! Don't like it doesn't have a floral print? Suck it up!!! Don't like that your mask doesn't 100% guarantee you won't catch COVID? STFU none of them do! FFS I even someone moan about the sanitizer smelling like cheap booze and doesn't dry quick enough. Seriously? The world is imperfect and life ain't fair! We are lucky to have jobs right now. We have enough to deal both personally and professionally without listening to some entitled whiner!
    What he said!
    The crying about everything makes me sad. I'm sad that I work with whiners and donut punchers. The agency gives you what you need. If you don't like it then it's your responsibility to fix it. I have found mask and sanitizer in all the marts, cvs,Walgreens, online and every one in stock. Try etsy. If you order now I bet you can find one to match your demeanor. Might I suggest "Whiner & Bit$@". I will buy it for you. It looks like "selfish crybaby" is on backorder though.

While I am at it, I actually heard an agent moan about having to take a new gen5 19! Really? If you want a 17 then buy one and shut the&@$! Up!
    Had to take a blue Malibu and didn't get to pick your color? Let me know where we can meet and swap cars. My hooptie may be more to your liking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast