Stahl or Jenkins for PBA President? Pros and Cons - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please Please Please Domingo learn how to spell! Embecil!
    Ok ignorant hillbilly trailer trash who only dates trailer trash chicks that have been used and abused

Unregistered
    Ok ignorant hillbilly trailer trash who only dates trailer trash chicks that have been used and abused
    Funny Domingo, yet your slut ex wife cheated on you with another cop and your current GF, or whatever you call that blimp, also cheats on you! Moron! Again, leading your PLEA members by example. Got it!

Unregistered

Steadman’s relationships never go good

Funny Domingo, yet your slut ex wife cheated on you with another cop and your current GF, or whatever you call that blimp, also cheats on you! Moron! Again, leading your PLEA members by example. Got it!
    Again, this coming from a slug like you Steadman? Your first marriage failed because you were not man enough to satisfy her. Then you went in search of a skanky bar chick who had and alcohol and drug issue, fell in love and had 2 boys (amazing I know). You couldn’t satisfy her so one of your BBF was taping that for years before you realized. Now, you show up once and a while with another drunk Skank trailer chick who has 6 children with 6 different men.
    That’s the best you are capable of getting dude. You ain’t man enough to satisfy any woman and you don’t have the charm to get a decent woman.

Unregistered
    Domingo is absolutely disgusting. As a woman, I would rather be with Stahl. Plus Domingo stinks!

Unregistered
    Domingo is absolutely disgusting. As a woman, I would rather be with Stahl. Plus Domingo stinks!
    There you go again Steadman! Diverting the stink off of yourself. You are the one with the reputation of being Stinky Stahl.
    You’re like an Infantile who didn’t get his warm milk today.

Unregistered

2 peas in a pod.

Jenkins has 5 kids with 4 different women. Beat his wife of 20 years after she raised all of his other kids & accepted/33 baby. Has a new chick that looks like she’s 12 in a Fat day. So Stfu I’m no fan of Steadman but those 2 are EXACTLY THE SAME. NOT GOOD FIR THE PBA or Society’n

Unregistered
    I think Ish is the best suited. He speaks well. He writes well. He looks presentable and professional. Ish is exactly what Steadman, Jenkins, or Greenwell for that matter are. He gutsy and has the skill set where the other three clowns don’t.

Unregistered
    Jenkins has 5 kids with 4 different women. Beat his wife of 20 years after she raised all of his other kids & accepted/33 baby. Has a new chick that looks like she’s 12 in a Fat day. So Stfu I’m no fan of Steadman but those 2 are EXACTLY THE SAME. NOT GOOD FIR THE PBA or Society’n
    Of course! More facts from Domingo and PLEA which of course are unsubstantiated. Let me guess... rumor on the streets or a source again?!?! Lol!

Unregistered
    I think Ish is the best suited. He speaks well. He writes well. He looks presentable and professional. Ish is exactly what Steadman, Jenkins, or Greenwell for that matter are. He gutsy and has the skill set where the other three clowns don’t.

Unregistered

Ish for President

💯💯 Good idea

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast