Widman Ceremony Today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They actually said he had best speech showing emotion. Not the chief who sounded like a moron speaking as if he didn’t know who Adam was
    So did Mai Ling

Unregistered
    They actually said he had best speech showing emotion. Not the chief who sounded like a moron speaking as if he didn’t know who Adam was
    LT.Bernice gave the best speech at Adam's funeral 👮*♂️

Unregistered
    That was the worst acting I’ve ever witnessed. Jay barely spoke to Miller, then he gets up there and try’s to put on a performance. I think your just butt hurt that DD see’s you for that sad excuse for an officer that you really are, so stop with the fake outrage already. Just simply honor Widman, Miller, and all of the other Fallen Officers without letting your bitterness get involved.

Unregistered
    You all are leaving out the most important person. The JG comedy hour of look at me. I pretend I give a shit. Anyone else need to be shuttled around in a wheelchair. She knew him about as well as the chief or command staff. "I am so sorry. We all knew and loved Alex." Is what she told his family. Now promote me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is titled Widman Ceremony and you are bashing each other. For those of you who knew him he would not want this. He was a kind and gentle person. It is sad that instead of paying honor to him you are treating our brothers and sisters in blue like this.

Unregistered
    This is titled Widman Ceremony and you are bashing each other. For those of you who knew him he would not want this. He was a kind and gentle person. It is sad that instead of paying honor to him you are treating our brothers and sisters in blue like this.
    Ok..Now get out..If you are a leo, then you know that this type of behavior is common. Always has been and always will be. Lots of backstabbers at this place. You should know that

Unregistered
    exactly, and why an increasingly large percent of the public is turning on us, because we can't seem to eradicate people with those attitudes

Unregistered
    At Jobbler-Millers year memorial service near the Fleamaster's. Did Sgt. JG show up pushing a wheel chair attempting to get a promotion.

Unregistered
    At Jobbler-Millers year memorial service near the Fleamaster's. Did Sgt. JG show up pushing a wheel chair attempting to get a promotion.
    I wish that dd would have done his moonwalk dance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12