+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Covid boy. Maybe for next week’s publicity stunt you can get raped by BLM.
    Or by a queer with HIV....oops.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Covid boy. Maybe for next week’s publicity stunt you can get raped by BLM.
    This country is already being raped by that terrorist group called Black Lies Matter! So technically it's already happened.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Today is the last day to register for the primary vote. No more reminders.

  4. #24
    Mongo Mike
    Guest

    Phony Tony

    Nobody knows the real story with #phonytony www.sheriffwho.com

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, well, well and then there were two.

    Time for all of the fence sitters and wishful thinkers to choose.

    Israel or Pollock.

    Toney is toast.
    It must be Israel, Pollock is known to be a liar with to many skeletons in his closet. Sorry but it’s the truth.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It must be Israel, Pollock is known to be a liar with to many skeletons in his closet. Sorry but it’s the truth.
    Israel got this.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It must be Israel, Pollock is known to be a liar with to many skeletons in his closet. Sorry but it’s the truth.
    The truth to the matter is your right Israel will have this. Pollock burned to many people with fake promises.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The truth to the matter is your right Israel will have this. Pollock burned to many people with fake promises.
    Just like he was going to win in the senate hahahahaha. Everybody knows you can’t win with a losing hand. Israel’s got a losing hand! Bye bye Scotty.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Talk is cheap and endorsements keep coming to Al. Get ready to pick your Office Toney.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talk is cheap and endorsements keep coming to Al. Get ready to pick your Office Toney.
    I hope you meant PACK. Like fudge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •