When so many people are leaning Israel. Sad state of affairs!!!

UnregisteredoholowEld

When so many people are leaning Israel. Sad state of affairs!!!

When you see so many people, who in 2019, didn’t want to be seen or associated with Scott Israel, who was the most incompetent sheriff in the nation(notice how I said was), and now these same people are throwing their hands up in the air and saying, better him than Tony. If DeSantis would have appointed a qualified, legitimate candidate as sheriff, Scott Israel wouldn’t have had a chance with prayer of getting elected. DeSantis created one big calamity in this county. Greg Tony has been a national embarrassment.

Here is what DeSantis is telling his inner circle, and I couldn’t care less whether anyone believes me or not. I was at a Republican Party meeting in Palm Beach County, and the Broward County Sheriffs race was being discussed. Let me just say, we are the laughing stock of Florida. The governor is hoping Tony loses, and doesn’t care if Israel gets back in. He has higher aspirations (running for President). He is so concerned that Tony is going to screw-up, which will lead to a major tragedy and he will get blamed. So, get ready for the Sh+t show. What DeSantis doesn’t realize is, there are a lot of republicans that will not vote for him because of his decision to replace Israel with Tony. These politicians are all the same. The only difference between DeSantis, Tony, and Israel, is party affiliation, and skin color.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredoholowEld View Post
    When you see so many people, who in 2019, didn’t want to be seen or associated with Scott Israel, who was the most incompetent sheriff in the nation(notice how I said was), and now these same people are throwing their hands up in the air and saying, better him than Tony. If DeSantis would have appointed a qualified, legitimate candidate as sheriff, Scott Israel wouldn’t have had a chance with prayer of getting elected. DeSantis created one big calamity in this county. Greg Tony has been a national embarrassment.

Here is what DeSantis is telling his inner circle, and I couldn’t care less whether anyone believes me or not. I was at a Republican Party meeting in Palm Beach County, and the Broward County Sheriffs race was being discussed. Let me just say, we are the laughing stock of Florida. The governor is hoping Tony loses, and doesn’t care if Israel gets back in. He has higher aspirations (running for President). He is so concerned that Tony is going to screw-up, which will lead to a major tragedy and he will get blamed. So, get ready for the Sh+t show. What DeSantis doesn’t realize is, there are a lot of republicans that will not vote for him because of his decision to replace Israel with Tony. These politicians are all the same. The only difference between DeSantis, Tony, and Israel, is party affiliation, and skin color.
    I’m one of those Republicans who will never consider voting for Desantis after this embarrassment. He should be ashamed of this appointment and he’s shown us all he’s not a leader and has zero chance of ever being the president. He won’t see a second term as the Governor of Florida.

Unregistered

Yeah, your an real insider jailhouse Jenne. You will find out how many find your boy Israel equal to Dog Dung on the 18th bye bye you felonious runt!

Unregistered

Scott Israel is a leader not a follower

Well it’s obvious you never did your homework. Israel was the fall guy and that was clear if you had any sense. The incident was investigated and yes it was sad but he was also cleared by competent leaders. The truth did rise but because of the typical suck azz political people in broward who just do things for a vote he was removed in so many injustice ways. We have a lot of fence jumpers and easily manipulated people in this county.
    Israel will be back and better then the past sheriffs or the ones who think they have a chance. BSO and the county along with the political arena is one big beast. Before you talk sh1t know and have facts because that’s what counts. We are in trouble because we have way one to many cowards throwing there advise and opinions for all the wrong doing. I may not be a cop but I’m smart enough to make good decisions for what is RIGHT. Any negative comments, shove it up your azz. I and a lot others feel the same and we will vote Israel back in like we did before. Again I have no affiliation with BSO more do I want to. To many cut throat people in government work today.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it’s obvious you never did your homework. Israel was the fall guy and that was clear if you had any sense. The incident was investigated and yes it was sad but he was also cleared by competent leaders. The truth did rise but because of the typical suck azz political people in broward who just do things for a vote he was removed in so many injustice ways. We have a lot of fence jumpers and easily manipulated people in this county.
    Israel will be back and better then the past sheriffs or the ones who think they have a chance. BSO and the county along with the political arena is one big beast. Before you talk sh1t know and have facts because that’s what counts. We are in trouble because we have way one to many cowards throwing there advise and opinions for all the wrong doing. I may not be a cop but I’m smart enough to make good decisions for what is RIGHT. Any negative comments, shove it up your azz. I and a lot others feel the same and we will vote Israel back in like we did before. Again I have no affiliation with BSO more do I want to. To many cut throat people in government work today.
    Thanks Scott, and you never will have any more affiliation with BSO. How many ways can you say Not My Fault? You are a pathetic bassturd!