HUGE Agency Support - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Wtf

Don’t be salty Jim. Carmine’s rallies have been positive and full of good energy. Keep posting up on the cape bridge alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean employees campaigning on duty! Yea you should look into this! There being ordered to go by there captain’s! Stealing money is the Carmine way! NY strong!

Unregistered
    People are starting to realize that Leavens and his camp are running nothing but a smear campaign. Leavens is losing support by the day.

Unregistered
    There were another 100 people waving signs at Corkscrew and 41 yesterday afternoon. All 4 corners of the intersection were covered in Keep Carmine Marceno Sheriff. The crowds keep getting larger!!!

Unregistered
    There were another 100 people waving signs at Corkscrew and 41 yesterday afternoon. All 4 corners of the intersection were covered in Keep Carmine Marceno Sheriff. The crowds keep getting larger!!!
    I saw some of the photographs of the sign waving events. Wow! My neighbor said she drove by the one on 41 and said it was crazy impressive! So cool!!

Unregistered
    They are on Pine Island Road in Cape Coral right now. Like 50 of them

Unregistered
    Looks like mail in ballots are favoring Carmine in a HUGE way!

Unregistered
    First 10,000 mailers received, Carmine up huge!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen Leavens signs anywhere around the county?

Unregistered

signs

He cant afford any. He is doing a topless photo shoot with his lover Robert Anderson from the Lehigh Gazette.

Unregistered
    I saw some of the photographs of the sign waving events. Wow! My neighbor said she drove by the one on 41 and said it was crazy impressive! So cool!!
    It’s all about being seen to possibly getting a promotion. Along with writing a $1000 check to the sheriff campaign!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast