HUGE Agency Support
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

HUGE Agency Support

It's abundantly apparent who has the support of LCSO. There are literally 40 to 70 agency members holding Keep Carmine Marceno for Sheriff signs and waving on street corners. Mike Scott didn't even have half that turn out when he won the election by over 70%. His opponent, which most people say they never heard of, is being spotted ALONE sitting in his truck at the same time. This race is OVER

Unregistered

Unregistered

Shrek

Shrek is scum nobody will vote for that whitetrash POS

Unregistered

Over 200

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's abundantly apparent who has the support of LCSO. There are literally 40 to 70 agency members holding Keep Carmine Marceno for Sheriff signs and waving on street corners. Mike Scott didn't even have half that turn out when he won the election by over 70%. His opponent, which most people say they never heard of, is being spotted ALONE sitting in his truck at the same time. This race is OVER
    There were literally over 200 agency members (there's only 1600) who volunteered to stand on street corners at 41 and Corkscrew tonight to wave for Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Not even Mike Scott had that kind of support and, any other sheriff, fuggataboutit ! THIS is the MOST POPULAR sheriff in our lifetime.

This election was over before it started

Unregistered
    There were literally over 200 agency members (there's only 1600) who volunteered to stand on street corners at 41 and Corkscrew tonight to wave for Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Not even Mike Scott had that kind of support and, any other sheriff, fuggataboutit ! THIS is the MOST POPULAR sheriff in our lifetime.

This election was over before it started

I was getting off shift and driving home and passed by the sign wavers. I have only been with LCSO for two years so I have never seen any sign waving events for the sheriff race. It was very impressive seeing everyone out there. It seemed like the line of people and trucks with signs was never going to end. I found myself hitting the horn as I was driving by because I felt like a duck out of water with all the other horns honking. I don’t know who is running against the sheriff but I feel the current sheriff is doing a really good job. I immediately drove home and made sure my wife ordered our mail in ballots. Sheriff Marceno definitely has our vote!

Unregistered
    I was getting off shift and driving home and passed by the sign wavers. I have only been with LCSO for two years so I have never seen any sign waving events for the sheriff race. It was very impressive seeing everyone out there. It seemed like the line of people and trucks with signs was never going to end. I found myself hitting the horn as I was driving by because I felt like a duck out of water with all the other horns honking. I don’t know who is running against the sheriff but I feel the current sheriff is doing a really good job. I immediately drove home and made sure my wife ordered our mail in ballots. Sheriff Marceno definitely has our vote!
    I am a member of the media. I would like to do a story on this as this is something unique for the county. Who should I call to get it rolling in the right direction?

Unregistered

On duty

You mean employees campaigning on duty! Yea you should look into this! There being ordered to go by there captain’s! Stealing money is the Carmine way! NY strong!

Unregistered
    You mean employees campaigning on duty! Yea you should look into this! There being ordered to go by there captain’s! Stealing money is the Carmine way! NY strong!
    You Leavens people are nuts! I can assure you everyone was OFF DUTY! I do not know of anyone who was ordered. You have no support and you are nothing but jealous!

Unregistered

Pitiful

Shrek is the most jealous scum to ever run for office!
    he will be on side of road somewhere tomorrow all by his fat self!

Unregistered

Social media

Send a message to the social media page on Facebook.

I am a member of the media. I would like to do a story on this as this is something unique for the county. Who should I call to get it rolling in the right direction?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast