🐀 in PIO
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 🐀 in PIO

Unregistered

🐀 in PIO

Stop the leaks, they are watching!

Unregistered
    The heavier girl is sweating it because she is busted. Game is over using her father to help Leavens.

Unregistered

PIO Heather Turco?

Talking about her? She was NBC2 News anchor... is she leaking info to media friends?

Unregistered

Turco

She’s a crime prevention practitioner. Not a PiO

Unregistered
    Thats how you know this site is bullshit. Heather has nothing to due with PIO, she loves the sheriff and would never leak information to her old coworkers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats how you know this site is bullshit. Heather has nothing to due with PIO, she loves the sheriff and would never leak information to her old coworkers.
    This comment presupposes that she HAS something to leak!! If Carmine is transparent, why even worry about who is leaking what?!

Unregistered

He’s transparent!

He’s so transparent he must’ve been a ghost at his event yesterday. No notice no nothing the news press had to tell the Elks Lodge that he wasn’t coming. He informed the news press at 10 AM but didn’t tell the Lodge until 2 PM. He’s so scared of answering questions from constituents he doesn’t show unless he can control the narrative!!

Unregistered
    Angela turn around, remember me???

Unregistered

Unregistered

Wink

Haha just saw the story on wink news.. Let me guess China or Russia hacked our Facebook page. Someone in Pio will be going bye bye wonder who? I love that he appointed chief to over see the investigation. Sorry to say he was a terrible detective for Naples pd and even worse attorney good luck. I think our county is screwed with who ever is elected. We need a sheriff not a politician. We need a sheriff that not corrupt or wanting political gain. Hopefully someone runs one day to stop all the bs. Stay safe and watch eachothers six.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast