+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    HUGE Agency Support

    It's abundantly apparent who has the support of LCSO. There are literally 40 to 70 agency members holding Keep Carmine Marceno for Sheriff signs and waving on street corners. Mike Scott didn't even have half that turn out when he won the election by over 70%. His opponent, which most people say they never heard of, is being spotted ALONE sitting in his truck at the same time. This race is OVER

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Shrek

    Shrek is scum nobody will vote for that whitetrash POS

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Over 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's abundantly apparent who has the support of LCSO. There are literally 40 to 70 agency members holding Keep Carmine Marceno for Sheriff signs and waving on street corners. Mike Scott didn't even have half that turn out when he won the election by over 70%. His opponent, which most people say they never heard of, is being spotted ALONE sitting in his truck at the same time. This race is OVER
    There were literally over 200 agency members (there's only 1600) who volunteered to stand on street corners at 41 and Corkscrew tonight to wave for Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Not even Mike Scott had that kind of support and, any other sheriff, fuggataboutit ! THIS is the MOST POPULAR sheriff in our lifetime.

    This election was over before it started

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were literally over 200 agency members (there's only 1600) who volunteered to stand on street corners at 41 and Corkscrew tonight to wave for Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Not even Mike Scott had that kind of support and, any other sheriff, fuggataboutit ! THIS is the MOST POPULAR sheriff in our lifetime.

    This election was over before it started

    I was getting off shift and driving home and passed by the sign wavers. I have only been with LCSO for two years so I have never seen any sign waving events for the sheriff race. It was very impressive seeing everyone out there. It seemed like the line of people and trucks with signs was never going to end. I found myself hitting the horn as I was driving by because I felt like a duck out of water with all the other horns honking. I don’t know who is running against the sheriff but I feel the current sheriff is doing a really good job. I immediately drove home and made sure my wife ordered our mail in ballots. Sheriff Marceno definitely has our vote!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was getting off shift and driving home and passed by the sign wavers. I have only been with LCSO for two years so I have never seen any sign waving events for the sheriff race. It was very impressive seeing everyone out there. It seemed like the line of people and trucks with signs was never going to end. I found myself hitting the horn as I was driving by because I felt like a duck out of water with all the other horns honking. I don’t know who is running against the sheriff but I feel the current sheriff is doing a really good job. I immediately drove home and made sure my wife ordered our mail in ballots. Sheriff Marceno definitely has our vote!
    I am a member of the media. I would like to do a story on this as this is something unique for the county. Who should I call to get it rolling in the right direction?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    On duty

    You mean employees campaigning on duty! Yea you should look into this! There being ordered to go by there captain’s! Stealing money is the Carmine way! NY strong!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean employees campaigning on duty! Yea you should look into this! There being ordered to go by there captain’s! Stealing money is the Carmine way! NY strong!
    You Leavens people are nuts! I can assure you everyone was OFF DUTY! I do not know of anyone who was ordered. You have no support and you are nothing but jealous!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Pitiful

    Shrek is the most jealous scum to ever run for office!
    he will be on side of road somewhere tomorrow all by his fat self!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Social media

    Send a message to the social media page on Facebook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a member of the media. I would like to do a story on this as this is something unique for the county. Who should I call to get it rolling in the right direction?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •