Quitting PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quitting PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    never do nothing to vitamin girl but will make examples out of a minority in a big office or an is-II we see it
    Vitamin Girl? I don't get it.

Unregistered
    Here’s a thought. Pay us a decent job so we don’t need 208 to survive

Unregistered
    Thats right. Pay me a living wage to feed my chirrens then I wont have to work all this extra duties!!!!

Unregistered
    Funny. I teach at the academy. Everyone else teaching there doesn’t have to pay for their car for off duty or the mileage, lines of sheriff and police cars yet I’m the lowest paid and only one paying to drive my car there.

Also ever think maybe the reason we drive our work car is because we’re working before or after?

Unregistered
    Here’s a thought. Pay us a decent job so we don’t need 208 to survive
    Here is a more practical thought. Live within your means. Get a better education and therefore a better job. Plan for a future that allows you to maximize your potential. You don't need credit card debt or a new car. People live good lives in houses that are less than 2000 s.f.
    You can thank me later.

Unregistered
    Here is a more practical thought. Live within your means. Get a better education and therefore a better job. Plan for a future that allows you to maximize your potential. You don't need credit card debt or a new car. People live good lives in houses that are less than 2000 s.f.
    You can thank me later.
    Im thank you when you get COVID-19 and do us all a favor and ✌🏿 out

Unregistered
    Im thank you when you get COVID-19 and do us all a favor and ✌🏿 out
    Sometimes the truth is brutal. It's a typical modern approach to life. Both spouses work to make the house payment. Whatever is left goes to the car neither really needed. Instead of saving and being conservative, a new big screen and a few vacations are more pressing needs. Next thing you know, both are working extra hours, off-duty becomes a necessity to pay the bills and then a pandemic hits. EAP offers sound financial advice.

Unregistered
    Funny. I teach at the academy. Everyone else teaching there doesn’t have to pay for their car for off duty or the mileage, lines of sheriff and police cars yet I’m the lowest paid and only one paying to drive my car there.

Also ever think maybe the reason we drive our work car is because we’re working before or after?
    The new policy will require a 6 hour gap between jobs. You won't be able to bridge that gap to use the car.

exemployee
    I’m not sure who to feel more sorry for the condescending guy who goes on LEO Affairs every weekend to give unsolicited life advice or the person working 208.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exemployee View Post
    I’m not sure who to feel more sorry for the condescending guy who goes on LEO Affairs every weekend to give unsolicited life advice or the person working 208.
    It's a forum so I would consider it a commentary. Remember to use parentheses and not brackets on your spreadsheets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast