No leadership

Thread: No leadership

Unregistered

No leadership

I’m sitting here just thinking about our future. I’m not an old timer and I’m not new either but all I see in the ranks is garbage. I think out of 180 Lts we have maybe 30 decent ones. Most are leaving soon. Above that it gets worse. Who will run this place? Where are the true leaders? We are in trouble folks. It’s going to get real bad before the sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sitting here just thinking about our future. I’m not an old timer and I’m not new either but all I see in the ranks is garbage. I think out of 180 Lts we have maybe 30 decent ones. Most are leaving soon. Above that it gets worse. Who will run this place? Where are the true leaders? We are in trouble folks. It’s going to get real bad before the sheriff.
    By the way you write your the next leader of our Department.

Unregistered

Its
    You're!!!****

You're definitely not our next leader...

Unregistered
    Steadman is this you again? Practice man. Your and you’re have different meanings. Maybe that’s why they’re spelled differently

Unregistered
    Leadership in the future? We don’t even have leadership right now!! We have a Closet Director who hasn’t been seen or heard of since he crucified our officer to satisfy the media and keep his office. He was probably kneeling while writing his public statement.

Unregistered
    You have Robyn Pinkard. She will leaped frogged. Just ask her.

Unregistered
    Lack of solid, organized, inclusive leadership is a common denominator across the board here at MDPD. It’s rare to come across and the problem starts at the tippity-top. That’s why the department is and will continue to be a complete and utter shit show. It’s a shame - MDPD’s LEO training is top-notch (for now) and while the department was once great, it isn’t anymore.

Unregistered
    Shocking since no one can do their job around here.