You know it's bad at Miami Beach when..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Avoid all police interactions take your time getting to calls no traffic stops no 38 stops just write reports and move on

Unregistered

Work environment- unhealthy , and aggravated culpable negligence

So we are literally ALPHA BRAVO + 45 minutes more with the same amount of days off or less and not as good for those who worked years to get good days off.......... So we need to burn more of our personal time if we want to have any normal family time. Yet you want more work out of us in the worst and most dangerous time in police history....... You are evil , no one can last ALPHA BRAVO deployment until September let alone November. You are going to lose record numbers of officers to hypertension, stress perminate heart problems. You are evil

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we are literally ALPHA BRAVO + 45 minutes more with the same amount of days off or less and not as good for those who worked years to get good days off.......... So we need to burn more of our personal time if we want to have any normal family time. Yet you want more work out of us in the worst and most dangerous time in police history....... You are evil , no one can last ALPHA BRAVO deployment until September let alone November. You are going to lose record numbers of officers to hypertension, stress perminate heart problems. You are evil
    They are saving money. That’s what it all about.

Unregistered
    You know it is bad when academy PPO's call off sick from my shift rather then come to work .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know it is bad when academy PPO's call off sick from my shift rather then come to work .
    I would say they are being trained perfectly in today's day of modern policing. Good Job !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12