What happened to the signs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he did. Funny part is they got a photo of him at that intersection pulling out the Boswell sign out, which is against the law. Then he goes around telling people about it, guess he doesn't know that 99% of us and the public sees through Chads bullying and plastering of his name. The deputy in D1 that has the photo showed me... lol we are thinking of sending it into the media!! I am sure that would be great PR.
    Send it in since they think you’re joking.

Unregistered
    Send it in since they think you’re joking.
    It’s an even better photo opp for the news if Donnie is in uniform doing it.

Unregistered
    Donnie Rizer managed to pull his small D out of whatever bimbo he’s been fukkkking and grabbed all the signs for his master, Chronister.
    Now that is Funny

Send the picture
    Yes he did. Funny part is they got a photo of him at that intersection pulling out the Boswell sign out, which is against the law. Then he goes around telling people about it, guess he doesn't know that 99% of us and the public sees through Chads bullying and plastering of his name. The deputy in D1 that has the photo showed me... lol we are thinking of sending it into the media!! I am sure that would be great PR.
    Do it do it. You ain't got Shit...if you did you would have sent it by now or send it to Chad so you can get promoted.

Unregistered

Chad conceals Boswell sign in Brandon

Hwy 60 in Brandon at Wheels & Accessories. West of King Av. North side of the road by the pond.
    BIATCH move! If they do that to his sign he would have undercover detectives posting at other locations trying to Trump charges on someone.

Unregistered
    $100 bounty per incident caught posted on FB for pics or video pulling Boswell signs. Some woman

Unregistered
    Notice that the sign controversy was taken down from the Boz BS website. That is because he did NOT have permission from the owner! The owner is pissed because the Boz lies and says he is putting up signs for the Sheriff's campaign, and they think it is for Chad. The owner of the property does not even know who the Boz is. The owner is taking the Boz sign down today! Sorry Boz!

Unregistered
    Notice that the sign controversy was taken down from the Boz BS website. That is because he did NOT have permission from the owner! The owner is pissed because the Boz lies and says he is putting up signs for the Sheriff's campaign, and they think it is for Chad. The owner of the property does not even know who the Boz is. The owner is taking the Boz sign down today! Sorry Boz!
    Liar...just like Chad.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...gn-controversy

Unregistered
    The article says that Chad is lying.

Unregistered
    Look at Boswell.s site. His sign is now mounted on the truck.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast