What happened to the signs?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What happened to the signs?

There used to be huge Boswell for Sheriff signs in the Van Dyke / Gunn Hwy area, but when I drove by today they were gone. Surely CC didn't have them removed because he's scared... Or did he?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There used to be huge Boswell for Sheriff signs in the Van Dyke / Gunn Hwy area, but when I drove by today they were gone. Surely CC didn't have them removed because he's scared... Or did he?
    Wow! They sure as Hell were there last week. They’re gone now? The sleaziness doesn’t stop with this administration. They don’t fight fairly in anything they do!

Unregistered
    The signs were made of cardboard because he can’t raise any money so they disintegrated in the rain.

Unregistered
    The signs were made of cardboard because he can’t raise any money so they disintegrated in the rain.
    Donnie Rizer managed to pull his small D out of whatever bimbo he’s been fukkkking and grabbed all the signs for his master, Chronister.

Unregistered
    Maybe that's because SF, now working for CE, is being tipped off about "illegal signs" in that area of the county These signs just happen to be all BUT McMullen signs. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.........

Unregistered
    Maybe that's because SF, now working for CE, is being tipped off about "illegal signs" in that area of the county These signs just happen to be all BUT McMullen signs. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.........
    Political signs are protected signs during election. Someone in CE needs to learn the law.

Unregistered
    Political signs are protected signs during election. Someone in CE needs to learn the law.
    Not true, we looked up the code after getting a warning on one. We just had to move it back was no big deal. Some of the signs are getting crazy and not the Sheriff ones.

Unregistered
    We drive around in rolling CC signs. In our rolling secretary social worker mobiles. Im surprised we are still short handed on patrol. You would think they would at least properly staff us for the minimum reason of putting more rolling CC signs on the streets.

Unregistered
    Donnie Rizer managed to pull his small D out of whatever bimbo he’s been fukkkking and grabbed all the signs for his master, Chronister.
    Yes he did. Funny part is they got a photo of him at that intersection pulling out the Boswell sign out, which is against the law. Then he goes around telling people about it, guess he doesn't know that 99% of us and the public sees through Chads bullying and plastering of his name. The deputy in D1 that has the photo showed me... lol we are thinking of sending it into the media!! I am sure that would be great PR.

Unregistered
    Yes he did. Funny part is they got a photo of him at that intersection pulling out the Boswell sign out, which is against the law. Then he goes around telling people about it, guess he doesn't know that 99% of us and the public sees through Chads bullying and plastering of his name. The deputy in D1 that has the photo showed me... lol we are thinking of sending it into the media!! I am sure that would be great PR.
    Nice bluff. Nobody’s scared of your fake threat.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast