It's going to hit the fan real soon - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still patiently waiting for someone to enlighten us.....
    No more delivering health supplements or furthering a pyramid scheme from your state vehicle while on-duty.

Unregistered
    No more delivering health supplements or furthering a pyramid scheme from your state vehicle while on-duty.
    What the heck are you talking about??

Unregistered
    Noo, noo he not fit in so good. He chasing title no get you nowhere. Shame on hem.
    Is this the part that's hitting the fan?

BREWMEISTER1968
    As the owner of a brewery I demand to know why you armed goons are putting us out of business. Why are restaurants still operating like night clubs? I hope you all have trouble sleeping because my children are going hungry.

Unregistered
    IS-2’s work harder than the agents and this is no secret. Now they’re mad because we finally caught a break. We do all the seizures and admin cases while the agents sit on their phones in the office scheduling off duty details.

Unregistered
    Did they finally catch the guy using his state car to deliver pizzas? I was wondering how long they would get away with that.

Unregistered
    Question: Can uncontrollable shaking from alcohol withdrawal lead to brain damage? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Did they finally catch the guy using his state car to deliver pizzas? I was wondering how long they would get away with that.
    I thought he was buying them for the office

Unregistered
    Question: Can uncontrollable shaking from alcohol withdrawal lead to brain damage? Asking for a friend.
    The short answer is No. Alcohol withdrawal can lead to uncontrollable shaking though. Don't worry about brain damage. That happened long ago if you are an alcoholic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BREWMEISTER1968 View Post
    As the owner of a brewery I demand to know why you armed goons are putting us out of business. Why are restaurants still operating like night clubs? I hope you all have trouble sleeping because my children are going hungry.
    Stop your crying. blame the guy that eats bats for lunch. I'm sleeping
    Just fine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast