It's going to hit the fan real soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's a great idea and a motivator! We'll definitely "thin out" the heard.
    Actually it's because they only want to stock one size of pants and one size of shirts. It's a space and cost saving measure. The real savings will be in the subcompact cars they will be able to buy.

Unregistered
    Don’t need a windbreaker if you’re already in uniform working off duty
    I wouldn't go to any place at anytime for food if they knew I was the police. I know what you are thinking-they aren't doing anything to the food because I can see it being prepared. Right. What about that special plate or box? You don't know they don't have special plates reserved just for LEO. Special cups too. Never had an issue but police are never more disliked than they are right now.

Unregistered
    chipotle got a bev license so the most elite office in the state don’t take no discount there that would be misconduct why don’t you shut the hell up

Unregistered
    Am I missing something?? We’ve been getting half price for years at the same restaurants and bars that the local Leo’s do in the south end. It’s the standard down here.

Unregistered
    Am I missing something?? We’ve been getting half price for years at the same restaurants and bars that the local Leo’s do in the south end. It’s the standard down here.
    Regardless of who is doing it it is unethical.

Unregistered
    Ok. Who’s doing Facebook live videos I feel like I’m missing out on quality entertainment

Unregistered
    While here we go fitness standards are coming back.
    Do you have proof?

Unregistered

Look now

I told you folks he was not happy. Look what has taken place since this post started. You believe me now?

Unregistered
    I told you folks he was not happy. Look what has taken place since this post started. You believe me now?
    What happened other than a new spreadsheet and isii back to work?

Unregistered
    Still patiently waiting for someone to enlighten us.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast