Assistant Chief CM - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    get off your soapbox(oops pulpit) clearly does not work for NPPD or did at one time or maybe theuy are an alien, again trying to deflect the truth. CM is the cancer and he needs to go and religion has zero to do with it. Just the facts idiot, just the facts !!!!!!!!!!!
    Disgruntled no not really but at least Im not a CM suck ass as you appear to be, CM loves you anyway !!!! Cheap shots and distorted truths will get you no where, but embarrassed
    Hey, TG loves me too. So I guess I'm 2 for 2 with the top bosses. So do really think I have a chance in being a Sergeant with those odds? I truly would like your iditoic opinion.

Unregistered
    Hey, TG loves me too. So I guess I'm 2 for 2 with the top bosses. So do really think I have a chance in being a Sergeant with those odds? I truly would like your iditoic opinion.
    been told from members of the inner circle make sure you swallow don't spit and use a tongue condom you will be fine, you seem a natural for the position !!!!! Good Luck. Them there stripes are heavy make sure your ass can handle the xtra traffic

Unregistered
    Chris Morales is a liar.

Unregistered
    It's cute how you think there is promotional opportunity for women and minorities. Name one! The only opportunities for women is hostility and harrassment from command staff. The only opportunities for promotions is prior Lee County or relationship with command staff. The moral here is in ghe toilet.
    I have heard that this is why Botea left. The harassment part.

Unregistered
    You heard wrong.

Unregistered
    Obviously yo dont work here because you can't even come close to spelling his name. He left for some big paying corporate gig. I don't blame him. He told us in CIU that he doubled his pay.

Unregistered
    Obviously yo dont work here because you can't even come close to spelling his name. He left for some big paying corporate gig. I don't blame him. He told us in CIU that he doubled his pay.
    Of course he doesn’t work here anymore. “I heard this or I heard that” nonsense. My question is who is it? Who has left recently that has such and axe to grind with CM and keeps dragging KV into this? As is KV has any bearing in FY 2021-2022. I mean the guy is transfixed and almost neurotic about it. CM succeeded in his own merits, this other guy didn’t or couldn’t and has projected these failures onto CM by way of this forum. Makes no sense to me.

Unregistered
    Of course he doesn’t work here anymore. “I heard this or I heard that” nonsense. My question is who is it? Who has left recently that has such and axe to grind with CM and keeps dragging KV into this? As is KV has any bearing in FY 2021-2022. I mean the guy is transfixed and almost neurotic about it. CM succeeded in his own merits, this other guy didn’t or couldn’t and has projected these failures onto CM by way of this forum. Makes no sense to me.
    Trust me, it's not Baute attacking CM by any means.

Unregistered

Bring in Chief Tom Hunker as Asst Chief

Ret. Chief Tom Hunker has the knowledge, experience and support to become Asst Chief and take care of
    his troops

Unregistered
    Trust me, it's not Baute attacking CM by any means.
    Why the incessant KV link as well?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast