Assistant Chief CM - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell Stephanie one million times how it is and every time she will still have her own opinion of what goes on. It is nothing personal she just fails to listen to officers who repeatedly tell her how it all works. She picks who she thinks is corrupt (in her mind). You are wasting time trying to convince her of anything. Nice enough lady just set in her opinions. Stop talking to her. It is my opinion that she can’t be trusted to help you. In my opinion she plays both sides. Move on. Sorry Stephanie you are a nice lady, but I don’t trust you.
    Agreed. When it comes to this subject you are trying to convince the wrong person. You can tell by her comments that she maybe biased. Also other comments throughout the years on social media. Talk to people that do not accept the good old boy racist system. It is not her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I didnt come looking for your trust of me. I came looking to restore my trust in cops.
    Ok. I don’t trust you and really do not care what you came “looking” for. You have an agenda. Your agenda is to push your beliefs. Take this as constructive criticism...you want things your way. You are not helping law enforcement officers in North Port. You are helping yourself. You spend your days plotting and conspiring in an echo chamber. Political leaders and cops should distance themselves from you and your group. It is poisonous. Cops don’t need you to trust them and most don’t care if you do Ma’am. You are causing a division within our ranks and we loose faith in our leaders who actually take you seriously. You are the Stacy Abrams of North Port in my opinion. In my opinion you are hurting us and the city with your constant negativity. Do one positive thing for this city. I dare you. One selfless act of stewardship.

Unregistered
    Ok. I don’t trust you and really do not care what you came “looking” for. You have an agenda. Your agenda is to push your beliefs. Take this as constructive criticism...you want things your way. You are not helping law enforcement officers in North Port. You are helping yourself. You spend your days plotting and conspiring in an echo chamber. Political leaders and cops should distance themselves from you and your group. It is poisonous. Cops don’t need you to trust them and most don’t care if you do Ma’am. You are causing a division within our ranks and we loose faith in our leaders who actually take you seriously. You are the Stacy Abrams of North Port in my opinion. In my opinion you are hurting us and the city with your constant negativity. Do one positive thing for this city. I dare you. One selfless act of stewardship.
    Can we all just love each other?

Unregistered
    Or a captain that came on as a reserve only to be appointed capt. Have you ever seen how many jobs MB has bounced around? Not to mention the IA investigations? He is toxic to this dept. As someone said earlier in this post, rules do not apply to MB and he is very shady in his practices. He consistantly puts this dept at risk.
    SM be careful what you say about people.

Unregistered
    SM be careful what you say about people.
    what kind of moron would post another officers initials, suck ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they kick your ass

Unregistered
    Quote from Sarasota Sheriff Union rep... "We represent the rank and file. There are a lot of unhappy people with this particular chief of police. It seems like morale is getting worse every day."

Sounds very familiar! Maybe we need better representation.

Unregistered
    Quote from Sarasota Sheriff Union rep... "We represent the rank and file. There are a lot of unhappy people with this particular chief of police. It seems like morale is getting worse every day."

Sounds very familiar! Maybe we need better representation.
    what a bunch of BS, SCSO does not have a union, they got rid of it years ago !!!! It smells of one of CM's boys trying to discredit Chief G. This place will be a whole lot better and more professional when CM is retired and his fan club disbanded.,

Unregistered
    what a bunch of BS, SCSO does not have a union, they got rid of it years ago !!!! It smells of one of CM's boys trying to discredit Chief G. This place will be a whole lot better and more professional when CM is retired and his fan club disbanded.,
    I guess someone forgot to tell the union president then. Lol

https://www.facebook.com/19163396570...4831545895710/

Unregistered
    Whoever this person that is constantly attacking groups and individuals on this forum, clearly doesn't work for NPPD. They may have worked for NPPD at one time;
    However what is quite evident is that they're a disgruntled individual with a vendetta. Jesus loves you!

Unregistered
    Whoever this person that is constantly attacking groups and individuals on this forum, clearly doesn't work for NPPD. They may have worked for NPPD at one time;
    However what is quite evident is that they're a disgruntled individual with a vendetta. Jesus loves you!
    get off your soapbox(oops pulpit) clearly does not work for NPPD or did at one time or maybe they are an alien, again trying to deflect the truth. CM is the cancer and he needs to go and religion has zero to do with it. Just the facts idiot, just the facts !!!!!!!!!!!
    Disgruntled no not really but at least Im not a CM suck ass as you appear to be, CM loves you anyway !!!! Cheap shots and distorted truths will get you no where, but embarrassed

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast