Assistant Chief CM - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I wonder if city hall will open the chief selection up to the outside? Does anyone know?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if city hall will open the chief selection up to the outside? Does anyone know?
    You have bad info Sir. I enquired and confirmed, Garrison is not stepping down... and THAT is great news to kick off 2021 with!! =)

Unregistered
    Do you actually think this town cares about Minorities or females? Ha. The PD gets a budget that is rubber stamped every year. If it is questioned that person is made to look like trouble. I am sorry but the size of this town and the crime rate does not validate the huge budget. Oh they know what they need. Do not question them. I say BS. As far as CM yep VC has and in along with him. There will be brand new toys and cars coming soon. Why? Because they said so. Bunch of hicks running a shit show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    You have bad info Sir. I enquired and confirmed, Garrison is not stepping down... and THAT is great news to kick off 2021 with!! =)
    we will see !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It's cute how you think there is promotional opportunity for women and minorities. Name one! The only opportunities for women is hostility and harrassment from command staff. The only opportunities for promotions is prior Lee County or relationship with command staff. The moral here is in ghe toilet.

Unregistered
    It's cute how you think there is promotional opportunity for women and minorities. Name one! The only opportunities for women is hostility and harrassment from command staff. The only opportunities for promotions is prior Lee County or relationship with command staff. The moral here is in ghe toilet.
    SG has the inside track and she doesnt believe there is a boys club or minorities and women are being discriminated against. This was long before Chief G came along so logic would tell any reasonable person, just what is the common thread here, KV is gone. MP is gone, wait could it still be CM, ML and the boys. You would think when CM got his mail order bachelors degree (so he can be Chief)he would have learned something, guess not. Thought when Chief G took over women and minorities would get a fair shot, guess not. you are judged by your gender and race. SG you been brain washed, this problem has existed before you got involved and is still here today. As they say when you put a coat of wax on a pile of sh!t, it is still shiny sh!t !!!!

Question

Can you provide me specific instances of women and or minorities that have applied for promotion and denied? I am specifically interested in how women are faring. Last i looked at the roster, it looked pretty diverse but most were Garrison hires.

Question

SG has the inside track and she doesnt believe there is a boys club or minorities and women are being discriminated against. This was long before Chief G came along so logic would tell any reasonable person, just what is the common thread here, KV is gone. MP is gone, wait could it still be CM, ML and the boys. You would think when CM got his mail order bachelors degree (so he can be Chief)he would have learned something, guess not. Thought when Chief G took over women and minorities would get a fair shot, guess not. you are judged by your gender and race. SG you been brain washed, this problem has existed before you got involved and is still here today. As they say when you put a coat of wax on a pile of sh!t, it is still shiny sh!t !!!!
    SG is doing what she said she would do when we had new Chief, working on my broken trust. Chief has been straight up and direct with me. He doesnt sugar coat or placate. He is rebuilding a very broken organization and doing a damn good job. You cannot recruit and promote overnight, so is unreasonable to expect that disparity to change overnight.

Again, name the position where you believe a woman or minority was treated unfairly and I will pull the records and ask Chief about it.

Question

I started a thread on Unions and noone had interest.. but shouldnt THEY be supporting women and minorities that are treated unfairly? Maybe there are open grievances involving women or minorities?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I started a thread on Unions and noone had interest.. but shouldnt THEY be supporting women and minorities that are treated unfairly? Maybe there are open grievances involving women or minorities?
    what you deem transparency is now and always been the opposite. I have no grievance with Chief G, but, if you are naïve enough to believe for one minute he runs things here and that morale is good, then well life is good behind your rose colored glasses. Do you think, based upon what has already transpired in the past any women or minority would file such a grievance, our union is run by CM and his boys. It would most certainly be the quickest way to being fired and blackballed. Take the glasses off and see what is going on here, lee north wants a real police dept, or what they conceive to be a real police dept, not one where the cronies of cm are put into positions they never should of had. Chief G has tried, actually swept a lot under the rug, unlike his predecessor who along with cm and the boys didn't care what they did or the consequences, Mayberry still exists, just a new sheriff !!!!!!! No one is going to discuss the union on this forum. Also so you know there are more than a few eligible females and minorities with enough time in to be eligible for promotions or assignments, if you remember, that was KV and CM excuse years ago. The leadership per se has changed but the players are very much still the same !!!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast