Assistant Chief CM - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ret. Chief Tom Hunker has the knowledge, experience and support to become Asst Chief and take care of
    his troops
    Thank God! Now piss off back to wherever you came from so I can keep stirring the pot. Quitter

Unregistered
    His name is too weird. Will never work.

Unregistered
    Obviously yo dont work here because you can't even come close to spelling his name. He left for some big paying corporate gig. I don't blame him. He told us in CIU that he doubled his pay.
    Yeah that’s what he told his friends. The reality was that the CM train was on the tracks and he was the next target.

Unregistered
    Of course he doesn’t work here anymore. “I heard this or I heard that” nonsense. My question is who is it? Who has left recently that has such and axe to grind with CM and keeps dragging KV into this? As is KV has any bearing in FY 2021-2022. I mean the guy is transfixed and almost neurotic about it. CM succeeded in his own merits, this other guy didn’t or couldn’t and has projected these failures onto CM by way of this forum. Makes no sense to me.
    OWN merits are you fing naive or just stupid, he rode the coat tails, kissed the politicians a$$es and floated to the top like p00p in a pool. He is 2 faced. He cares about no one but himself. Why the mention of KV, well if you have to ask then you were not here then, everything that happened in KV era, happened under CM authority, he was the supervisor of patrol and walked away unscathed, as usual. KV was like our current prez, there but really not there, if U get the hint, and CM ran the good old boys as he still does. 2 faced and KV plotted all the time, when they had a target officer, they made sure they were gone, without reason.. I was privy to their little meetings and backstabbing sessions, juvenile and unprofessional. Things might be rosy now with TG in charged, but rest assured, if cm rises to the top history will repeat itself, he knows no other way!!!! Reality is not being neurotic or transfixed, it knowing the history so you can be prepared for the future.

Unregistered
    This is funny. It’s like saying since Biden is gone Harris will be just fine and things will get better. CM is Harris. KV was Biden. It was just like any of the other 1 million admins in the world. New man comes in and brings his own people usually cleaning house. That never happened here.

Unregistered
    OWN merits are you fing naive or just stupid, he rode the coat tails, kissed the politicians a$$es and floated to the top like p00p in a pool. He is 2 faced. He cares about no one but himself. Why the mention of KV, well if you have to ask then you were not here then, everything that happened in KV era, happened under CM authority, he was the supervisor of patrol and walked away unscathed, as usual. KV was like our current prez, there but really not there, if U get the hint, and CM ran the good old boys as he still does. 2 faced and KV plotted all the time, when they had a target officer, they made sure they were gone, without reason.. I was privy to their little meetings and backstabbing sessions, juvenile and unprofessional. Things might be rosy now with TG in charged, but rest assured, if cm rises to the top history will repeat itself, he knows no other way!!!! Reality is not being neurotic or transfixed, it knowing the history so you can be prepared for the future.
    You are admitting to being privy (directly involved) to KV and CM backstabbing sessions. Yet, even with the protections of a whistle blower, you did nothing. You lacked the moral courage and fortitude to walk across the parking lot to city hall and lodge a complaint about their egregious unprofessional conduct. Good on you mate!

Unregistered
    You are admitting to being privy (directly involved) to KV and CM backstabbing sessions. Yet, even with the protections of a whistle blower, you did nothing. You lacked the moral courage and fortitude to walk across the parking lot to city hall and lodge a complaint about their egregious unprofessional conduct. Good on you mate!
    Did you just call out former Captain SU? That's awesome! So glad KV got rid of him. I wasn't apart of these admin meetings but I do remember hearing about blow out arguments between CM and SU in these meetings.

Unregistered
    Chief Tom Hunker can start out as Asst Chief so you guys can see how good he is

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3343446]Chief Tom Hunker can start out as Asst Chief so you guys can see how good he is[/QUOTE

****s sake bro go away. Hunker’s career is over. Corruption tends to do that. He can’t get a job at G4S

Unregistered
    Chief Tom Hunker can start out as Asst Chief so you guys can see how good he is
    Former, disgraced, corrupt, inept and unethical (allegedly) chief Hinky-er is fortunate he not wearing some stainless steel bracelets and an orange jump suit. Let it go man.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast