Assistant Chief CM - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you just call out former Captain SU? That's awesome! So glad KV got rid of him. I wasn't apart of these admin meetings but I do remember hearing about blow out arguments between CM and SU in these meetings.
    SU? Blast from the past. I wouldn’t put it passed him that he is active on this forum. Wonder if he ever got over the hug it out session at the Waffle House session with KV.

Unregistered
    SU? Blast from the past. I wouldn’t put it passed him that he is active on this forum. Wonder if he ever got over the hug it out session at the Waffle House session with KV.
    Does anyone have SU's letter to the city and KV'S rebuttal memo?

Unregistered
    Does anyone have SU's letter to the city and KV'S rebuttal memo?
    HT had a summary on it

https://amp.heraldtribune.com/amp/21988326007

Unregistered
    Here is your typical admin meeting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpub9gciWBE

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    City settled with Captain Uebelacker for 99K within 12 months. In the case of ASst Chief Pelfrey, his lawsuit is still pending.

Unregistered
    My opinion is there are two sides- one side believes that CM stood by and did nothing while KV’s reign of terror took place. Based on that he should have been demoted or let go when the new chief took over.- The other side simply thinks he did nothing wrong and never corroborated with KV about agency decisions involving spending, personal, and IA investigations.

Unregistered
    My opinion is there are two sides- one side believes that CM stood by and did nothing while KV’s reign of terror took place. Based on that he should have been demoted or let go when the new chief took over.- The other side simply thinks he did nothing wrong and never corroborated with KV about agency decisions involving spending, personal, and IA investigations.
    What is this KV reign of terror that took place and are referring to? Can you provide examples?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    City settled with Captain Uebelacker for 99K within 12 months. In the case of ASst Chief Pelfrey, his lawsuit is still pending.
    I know you prefer this Chief over the last one, but right now our admin is doing underhanded things that you think only other admin’s are doing.

Unregistered
    TG needs CM for all of his political and civic connections. CM needs TG to be the top guy so he doesn’t have to be.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I know you prefer this Chief over the last one, but right now our admin is doing underhanded things that you think only other admin’s are doing.
    Name any one that does not prefer this Chief to the last? Lol

Seriously,, I haven't heard any specific complaints .. define underhanded things..? I think yall forget the public is privvy to nuttin.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast